Has anyone resolved "needs review" error after ent...

Has anyone resolved "needs review" error after entering 1099-G? All info is accurate/complete per what the State provided. Have deleted/restarted, same result each time.

Payer's TIN, boxes 1, 4, & 11 required. 10a/b are blank, tried filling in, same result.  

Possibly, I would recommend deleting the 1099G using the trash can, log out of TurboTax, then log back in and re-enter the 1099G.  TurboTax works best in the Chrome Browser.  I would also recommend clearing your cache and cookies from your web browser before you log back into TurboTax.  Plus, make sure and answer all the question after you start adding the 1099G.

Here is how you clear your cache and cookies in Chrome

Remember, 1099G-Unemployment Benefits is considered taxable income so if you have an option to withhold Federal income taxes, it would soften the tax impact at the end of the year.

I do not use google chrome and use Brave. 
I disable all the shields and I am still receiving "needs review" 

This year we have seen a number of states issue 1099-G forms that have tax withheld in box 11, but boxes 10a and/or 10b are empty. TurboTax requires that if box 11 has a value, then boxes 10a and 10b must also have entries.

Box 10a is probably the two-letter state code for your state (example: "MI" for Michigan). The filer identification number for box 10b is likely to be the same to the Payer’s TIN on the left side of the form.

I did not have taxes withheld. 
Boxes 10a 10b are empty box 11 is $0.00 

I have filled all boxes in correctly. 
Still I am met with "needs review" 

Are you saying that box 11 has "$0.00"? If so, please delete that and make sure that boxes 10a and 10b are also blank.

If that does not work, then please delete the 1099-G and re-enter it, only this time not entering any field that has "$0.00".

@deanosalter