Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Form 1099-b do i report that

1 Reply
New Member

Form 1099-b do i report that

To enter an investment sale from a brokerage account (1099-B), follow the steps below:

  1. Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  2. Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  3. Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  4. Under Investment Income
  5. On Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other, click the start or update button

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings