Does TT Premier support form 6198? Specifically for the up to $25,000 credit / deduction for small landlords.

The TurboTax Premier online edition supports IRS Form 6198, At-Risk Limitations

Thank you for the speedy reply. My next question is, can I see if they applied this deduction / credit to my return prior to filing? I would like to see the actual return and see the schedule, but TT does not seem to allow me to see the schedule without paying first.

Have you already filed the 2018 tax return and has it been accepted by the IRS?
If not, then to view or print your complete tax return, including all schedules and worksheets, you have to pay the TurboTax account fees for the online account.