Are those the same? My form is called "Form 1099 C...

22vienna

Are those the same? My form is called "Form 1099 Composite" and not "1099-DIV". Is this the same or are they different?

There is no explicit "1099-DIV" mentioned in there, only a1099-B and a 1099-MISC...!
npierson7

When your financial institution sends you Form 1099 Composite it usually means they combined all tax forms they issued to you in one documents. It is possible you didn't receive any dividends from them in 2020, so there is no the form 1099-DIV. However, understanding the form could be tricky, since the financial institutions are not always emphasizing where and what are the main tax forms in the document and the Composite forms are usually long ones. General rule, read the entire document and pay attention to any 1099(s); and also read the details, if there words like dividends, interest, etc., and no corresponding forms, go back to reading and look for a specific form there. It is easy to misread or don't notice something there. 

If the composite form is confusing to you   please  CALL your broker and have them walk you thru it.