alaisiac

All I did was answer some questions and at the end it said my refund is only going to $1800 but my W-2 amount is $2167.29

It didn’t even give me a option to put in the information on my W-2 form. Which i had did every other time.

If you have filed your 2020 tax return it cannot be changed, canceled or retrieved.

The IRS will not be accepting or rejecting any 2020 tax return until February 12, 2021

You will have to amend your original tax return. An amended return, Form 1040X, can only be printed and mailed to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed. The IRS will take up to 16 weeks or longer to process an amended tax return.

Before starting to amend the tax return, wait for the tax refund to be received or the taxes due to be paid and processed by the IRS.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on amending a tax return originally completed and filed using the 2020 TurboTax online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-turbotax-online-return/01/27577

If you have NOT filed the 2020 tax return -

Enter w-2 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to w-2 

fanfare

don't file a tax return without entering your W-2 document(s).