You need to report in the IRA, 401K,Pension Income section of TurboTax under Income & Expenses. Box 7 of your 1099R should have a code G to indicate a rollover. If you rolled the entire balance, none will be taxable to you. After you have logged in and are in your return in TurboTax Online:
- Go to Search at the top of the screen.
- Enter Form 1099-R in the search box.
- You will see a Jump To function that will take you to the 1099-R input screens.
- Then add a new 1099R and manually enter your 1099R.
At the financial services screens, click "Change how I enter my form" then "Type it myself"
If you continue through the interview you will come to one of two questions
- Did you rollover all of this $1,200.00 (Box 1) to another retirement account?
- Or it may say What did you do with the money
This is where you resolve that you rolled it into the new IRA.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"