Will I receive a stimulus check?

Will I receive a stimulus check?

Hi! I am 20 years old. My parents claimed me for 2018 taxes but in 2019, I claimed myself. Will I still receive a stimulus payment? Thanks!

Will I receive a stimulus check?

We have no information about you -- we cannot say if you are eligible for a stimulus check.  Were you a full-time student in 2019?  How old were you at the end of 2019?

Will I receive a stimulus check?

@xmasbaby0 I was not a full time student and I turned 20 in December 2019

Will I receive a stimulus check?

Then you probably should receive a stimulus check  IF the IRS used your2019 return--but they could look at 2018 or 2019.  So if you do not receive the stimulus money this year you can get it when you file your 2020 return in early 2021.