Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is my Stimulus check

I filed my 2019 taxes with turbo tax and had my return put onto the turbo tax card. 

after failing to receive the stimulus check I went to the IRS website and used the stimulus tracking tool. It said I was eligible but they needed more info. I was under the impression it would be deposited into the same card as my taxes and it was not. The website asked me to verify my identity and would not accept the info that I put in. 

I double and triple checked all of my info, AGI, return amount, account and routing number for the turbo tax card and now I am locked out of the site for 24 hours. 

why was it not automatically deposited into the card?

why does the IRS website say that the information I entered is incorrect?

please contact me back ASAP. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

90 Replies

I had the same problem. I'm following. Please help us solve this.

Ricka121

I’ve had the same thing wtf

Same issue. 

I had the same problem. I thought it was just me

GabiU
Level 15

There's been a lot of different notifications on whether or not the IRS is depositing the stimulus funds onto Turbo cards. Until this moment in time, TurboTax has been responsible for one transaction of a tax return/funds each year. This is a surprise to all of us.   

I would put your desired bank account information into the IRS site: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment (that's what I did, even though I just paid taxes owed to them recently.) 

If you'd still like to use Turbo, this is the latest: TurboTax Online is up and running smoothly. The app/site/phone line for the Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded, but filing online with TurboTax is uninterrupted.If you are experiencing any issues with the Turbo Card app/site/phone line, please wait a bit and try again. 

Hang in there, folks! We're in this together. If you get any more information you deem helpful, please report back here and share what you learned! Good vibes. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

So I had this problem and I even tried my 2018 tax info. Then later tried again and it said I wasn’t eligible and by the third time I tried I was able to update my information. Hope this helps I got nothing on the turbo card btw

Same thing that happened to me 

Most of us that did this got locked out 

Klynn95

Same thing with me, took an hour to just sign into my app or online turbo card account. Then went to check IRS info and it knocked me out for 24 hours as well.

Thought I was the only one.I can't talk to a agent with turbo card not log into the app.Same stuff as you all and to make matters worst its my bday SMH.Gotta be an error loading our funds with the cards 

Same thing happen to me my information is not matching from my 1040. What can turbo do to fix what they messed up?

If you read what everybody is saying we tried that it’s not working. So you did nothing but explain what we already know instead of a solution to the problem when our DD should of already been there. So what now. Some of us can’t afford to wait weeks for a check trying to feed our families. 

For whatever reason anyone who have used the TurboTax Prepaid card as the option to receive their income tax return such as myself, the stimulus check will not be deposited into this card. Why?  I do not know! I received my income tax return on this card this year without any problem. I went online to irs.gov to input my direct deposit information from my CA$H APP card account instead along with my AGI, social security number, birthdate, and address and it was accepted without a problem at all. I highly suggest not using the Turbo CARD in my opinion.  I was having the same issue prior to using a different account other than the TurboTax card.  I don’t know why Turbo Card direct deposit info isn’t being accepted but I suggest to change it.  I will be checking irs.gov once every 24 hours to see if I have received an update on my stimulus deposit date. Irs only update your refund status once per day.  No need to check it more than once a day after inputting your updated information.  

When I first check the status of my refund for the stimulus irs.gov said they did not have my direct deposit info on file. Which was strange, I just received my income tax return this year on this card without a problem. So how didn’t they have my direct deposit info on file already from income tax return? I used a different account and routing number from my CA$H APP card instead of TurboTax Prepaid Card.  I am now just waiting on a estimated refund date. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies