Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo Prepaid Refund Card - GreenDot bank Issues with Stimulus Pymt

Hello,

I saw my stimulus went to my turbotax prepaid debit card account through wit GreenDot bank. The issue is that I didn't have my card, so instead of fussing with getting a new card I went to my online account sent myself a check with their Bill Pay online service. 3 days after I chose to mail myself a check, I get an email saying it was declined- 12 days later still no check and still the money is not showing back on my turbo/greendot account. I can't get a hold of ANYONE with turbo and ANYONE with greendot. I have seen that there are a lot of fraudulent claims placed on greendot and this prepaid debit card through TurboTax and I can't help but feel you all are stealing from me. I need someone to contact me right away because I need this money to make a rent. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

UPDATE: I logged into my turbo tax prepaid card account and mailed myself a bill pay check. I got an email saying it was declined afterwards, but I DID RECEIVE IT. SO anyone who is doing the same, have faith it will come. BUT you will have a hard time cashing the check, Iwent to fred meyer and they turned me away, I went back and told them I talked to the manager and they said they can run in on their machine to make sure its good. So PUSH, don't be mean, but be firm let them know you're ok with running it through a UTA scan and they should have no problem. That is my advice. I had a super hard time with this whole process but a month later I was finally able to get it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies