dicebier

Tax stimulus check

I currently have a payment arrangement with the IRS for back taxes that I Pay through a third party IRS payment alternative. If I were to setup DIRECT PAY with the IRS using my bank account would this suffice for the IRS to have my account on file for not just automatically debiting my monthly payment but to also act as the conduit needed to send the stimulus payment directly since I didn’t put it on my 2019 return? Thank you.

dicebier

Tax stimulus check

No Ideas?

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Tax stimulus check

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for those individuals whom the IRS does not have direct deposit information on file. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates