Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus

I used turbo tax the last two years, where is my stimulus?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

Stimulus

Hello Jake,

We appreciate your patience as we try to respond to everyone as quickly as possible.

Stimulus payments are issued by the IRS, not by TurboTax. We do not have direct

information about your stimulus payment.

For the most up to date information on if you are eligible and when and where you can

expect a payment, they suggest you visit the IRS Get My Payment tool:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

-If you received your stimulus on your Turbo card and need a replacement card, we

can help you get a new one. If your address has not changed in the last year, you can

get one through the automated phone system by calling (888) 285-4169.

-If your address has changed, you will need to talk to a live agent to get a

replacement card sent to your current address by calling (888) 285-4169.

-If you have closed your Turbo account, you will need to contact the IRS for next

steps.

-Katie

For more information, please visit our Stimulus information page here:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

Stimulus

That literally doesn't help me. As I'm sure you're aware, the IRS site has been showing "Info not available". I know for a fact that I qualify for it.

Stimulus

We understand that the IRS Get My Payment tool may not be updated for a few days. Please be patient, and check back again. Please be assured we’re doing everything we can to help customers affected by the IRS error get their stimulus payments as soon as possible. Our FAQ has answers to this question and more.  Check it out here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/internal-revenue-service/help/why-haven-t-i-received-my-second-sti...

Stimulus

for a few days? Are you kidding me? Its been that way ever since they finally approved the stimulus, whats going to make me think it'll be fixed?

Stimulus

You don't need to try making me feel better, it's not going to update. Don't tell me you guys have nothing to do with it, I heard the report that the money was given to turbotaxes bank account. I want to know if Turbotax gave the wrong info, or if they even gave it all. I got my first stimulus check, but i need this one more than before. There's 0 reason why i shouldn't have received it yet.Screenshot 2021-01-18 080400.png

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

Stimulus

If you are referring to your second stimulus payment, and you have not yet received it, there may have been a problem with your direct deposit.

There were some IRS issues with the second stimulus deposits. For those who did not receive their second stimulus check there is a Recovery Rebate Credit that will part of your tax return which will include it with the rest of your refund.  Please use the links below for more information. 

1. When will I get my second stimulus check? (scroll to this question when you select the hyperlink)
  2. Why haven't I received my second stimulus check?
  3. IRS Recovery Rebate Credit
  4. How can I check on my second stimulus payment?
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Stimulus

great, thanks, rebate, woo.

Stimulus

How do I check if my info is correct in turbotax systems

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Stimulus

@JakeBrake93  You can verify the banking information you provided by reviewing your printed tax return. This will be found on your Form 1040 under the Refund Section (Lines 21a and 21b). Please see the TurboTax FAQ How do I access a prior year return? for instructions on accessing your return. 

Stimulus

It won't let me. It claims I used a version that doesn't allow it.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Stimulus

@JakeBrake93

If you cannot view it in TurboTax or on your actual tax return you will need to view the bank statements from your bank(s) to determine which account was used for the most recent tax refund from the IRS.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies