turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus check update

I updated my info on the irs website on Wednesday the 15th for two days it told me it was accepted and they will give me a date for my direct deposit just checked the website at 12 :30 am and now I get this

27E32DFA-FCF3-4658-9D48-6BEB7E9D37A6.png

After all this saying if we updated our routing and account number I am getting a paperback and probably have been the WHOLE time if I would of known from the beginning I wouldn’t of cared so much but having being told we would receive it on our turbo cards and now waiting for a check in the mail sucks some of us can really use that money right now but in all I’m super grateful to be getting anything it would of just saved me a lot of headache to know the truth from the beginning instead of waiting around for something that was never going to be deposited I hope some of you find this a little helpful!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

26 Replies
TKOK9600
Returning Member

Stimulus check update

Did you use the non filers option to update your bank info?  I've been debating on it because I can't find any other page or link but I'm scared to cause anymore issues for my stimulus payment by assuming anything

Stimulus check update

No I used the filers I just saw a few other people say they got the same response back too about the check being mailed 

Spacie39

Stimulus check update

My husband and I haven't received our stimulus payment yet either....I have been trying since the 15th to update my info on the IRS website but the info I put on the very first page keeps saying "it doesn't match their records".  I can't even get to the page to update my banking info.  We have filed with turbo tax for the past 5 years and I had it direct deposited into our bank account in 2018 but opted for our 2019 refund to go on the turbo tax card.  The stimulus has not been deposited on there and the information directly off our 2018 and 2019 tax return doesn't match the IRS's information...I am not sure what to do now

Virgo1978
Returning Member

Stimulus check update

I received the same message about having a check mailed to me on April 24th as well and I entered my turbo card banking info into the GET MY PAYMENT portal on the IRS website. Was really bummed to see that.....we could be getting nothing, so there's that but it was our government who put us all in a very bad financial position by shutting down the whole Country as well....I'm more concerned with their over reaching policies and the infringement of our God given rights than a check. The moral of the story......yeah this stinks......but we should be more infuriated with the actions that put us here. Best to all 💕

Stimulus check update

Omg i got the same exact thing happen to me im so upset with turbo man

Stimulus check update

Screenshot_2020-04-18-12-39-58.png

Stimulus check update

Yessss me too so frustrating :( I thought for sure I was getting a direct deposit because irs accepted it then two days later I got the update saying it’s being mailed I’m like wtf if turbo could of let us know from the beginning it would of helped us out so much 

Stimulus check update

They have had the worst customer service it's like come on man you could have told us something so that we can update it to a different account cash app is even doing it I just wanted to play it safe and use the sameinformation on my so that's why I didn't and now were a$$edout

Stimulus check update

I literally did the same for that exact reason and I’m so mad I did like I should of just put a different account in the first place and I wouldn’t have to worry about it lol I’m wondering how long it will take for us to receive the check if it’s being mailed on the 24th I’ve seen we should not have to wait for long I hope that’s true because I can sure use that money right now for groceries and bills :(

Stimulus check update

TurboTax is going to lose so much business over this I guarantee you it's like we can't work people have their livelihood on the line either they're going to lose house storage Etc and it's driving people insane even though it's not an amount that we can live off of the rest of our lives it's going to ease this balloon full of air that's about to and I just don't get how TurboTax is doing all that advertising for the IRS but can't even take care of their own customers that they made so much money off of

Stimulus check update

Yup mines is coming in the mail schedule to be sent on April 24 UGH!!!  

Stimulus check update

Turbo tax handled this situation sloppy in my opinion... Won't be using turbo next year that is for **bleep** sure

Stimulus check update

389D17EA-88FE-47A6-85CE-88E6DA597F99.png

83E0E05C-DDDC-4E18-B728-D43FA79847C4.png

Same thing happens to me

Stimulus check update

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies