Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Stimulus check update

I do have some good news in doing research online the ones who do have a date for checks being mailed out. Due to the banks rejecting it wich is what happened to us with turbocard are priority and we will get it the fastest in the mailing system i mean it mail out date is 24th wich is Friday we should get it by Monday or Tuesday God willing good luck to all xoxo

Stimulus check update

yea I feel it same thing happened to me and a crap ton of other people. I am so pissed and they don't even take live calls right now ugghh

Stimulus check update

Where did you see that at?? That gives me so much hope lol 

Stimulus check update

YouTube videos has alot of info I put one up in the comments

Stimulus check update

I have more good news I've been hearing people with 4/24 dates received there's today also one advantage of getting paper checks is if you have any dept owed they are not able to touch your money like the people who are getting DD watch this video and read comments  https://youtu.be/SlnUuJXk8ac

Stimulus check update

They received their paper checks today?? I started watching the video but I’m trying to get my daughter to lay down so I will finish it once she’s asleep 

Stimulus check update

Read the comments under that video yea they did hopefully ours aswell🙏

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

Stimulus check update

No, paper checks have not yet been sent to any taxpayers.  However, taxpayers whose status indicated that payments would be sent by April 24, 2020 are reporting that they are receiving them a little ahead of schedule (hooray!).  

@Kelsey05271991

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Stimulus check update

So quick to send paper checks but can’t even go the extra mile for us who paid them to do our taxes for a simple DD...  This is truly the last time I’m getting the turbo card......  Should have just used my normal bank account like my daughter did UGH!!?

Stimulus check update

Definitely right about that smh I only used same routing number and account number in the portal to not risk any further delay and look smh when all turbo had to say was if you used turbovisa card and had either a few or advance from your refund make sure to use a personal account buuuuuut no money hungry turbo just wanted as many turbo users they could get 

DD to there card for 

Those atm fees smh bad business foreal

Stimulus check update

I have not got my tax return my stimulus check

GiseleD
Expert Alumni

Stimulus check update

Unfortunately, the IRS is extremely understaffed due to COVID-19. This has impacted the processing of e-filed returns. They are currently not processing paper returns, either. To check the status of your federal refund, visit the IRS refund tool here. If you do not receive your refund by the time the IRS resumes normal operations, please reach out to them at 800 829 1040.

The IRS has not given TurboTax any official guidance as to when stimulus payments for every taxpayer will be released. As long as you provided your direct deposit information/card information or mailing address information, you will receive the stimulus (as long as you otherwise qualify for it).

The IRS rolled out the "Get My Payment" tool here. According to IRS.gov, you can use the "Get My Payment" application to:

• Check your payment status
  • Confirm your payment type: direct deposit or check
  • Enter your bank account information for direct deposit if the IRS doesn't  have your direct deposit information and if they haven't sent your payment yet.
  • Receive paper check payments: If you moved since you last filed, let us know your new mailing address.

According to the IRS FAQs:

Get My Payment will display one of the following payment statuses:

1. Payment Status (one of two statuses) –

• A payment has been processed, a payment date is available, and payment is to be sent either by direct deposit or mail.
  • You are eligible, but a payment has not been processed and a payment date is not available.

2. Need More Information – You are eligible for a payment, but we do not have your direct deposit information. You will be given the opportunity to provide your bank information once you have properly verified your identity. Direct Deposit is the fastest way to get your EIP.

3. Payment Status Not Available – We cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time. For example, this could mean:

• You are required to file a tax return, but:
    • We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
  • You don't usually file a return, and:
    • You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
    • You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
  • You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).

If a payment date is not provided, updates to your payment status are made no more than once per day.

@Albert bowman

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies