Solved: Received only Half of stimulus 2

Received only Half of stimulus 2

I was one of the people who TurboTax had paid out instead of the IRS. Problem is I only received half. I should have received $2,400 for my family of 4. Myself, wife, 2 young children. What can I do to make sure I receive full payment?

Received only Half of stimulus 2

If you do not receive any other stimulus payments by January 15, 2021, then the stimulus payment for which you are eligible to receive will be entered on your 2020 federal tax return as a tax credit on Form 1040 Line 30.

The TurboTax program will ask about stimulus payments in the Federal Review section of the program.

Received only Half of stimulus 2