turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where is my Stimulus check

Let me know if its different for you and if you got your $$. Good luck!

Haven’t recieved anything I updated my info. And still nothing what’s going on with all this

UPDATE:

So I was finally able to get past the initial questions on the irs get my payment site. I was locked out of it for 4 days. 

I noticed that you have to wait the full 24 hours without attempting to log in. Any attempt before that will reset the 24 hour lockout period. 

Once I got past the security questions the update I received was that my check is scheduled to be mailed out April 24th. 

If you haven’t received your money on your turbo tax card than I would assume a check will be mailed out to you like myself. 

Turbo tax totally screwed this whole thing up. The most frustrating part is that this post has more than 60 comments and turbo tax hasn’t chimed in to help at all. 

Thank you to everyone who commented and anyone following this post. 

Exactly,,!!!  But they’ll pay for it next year when they lose Hundreds of thousands of clients!!!!!

We pay these crazy fees for convenience.  Im done with them and will have my check next year deposited in my bank account. They are supposed to be a FDIC electronic bank???  What good were they. Couldnt call them. I havnt noticed them to chime in about this.  Im done with them. Good luck to all and thanks for all the responses. 

Same thing happened to me I tried to play it safe and put the same information that was on my tax return with the turbo card big mistake I had to wait for paper check which came today finally but it's terrible from the beginning would have just told their own customers to use a different bank account turbo card we would have had to go through all this instead they kept all of us in the dark people who are struggling right now it's so crazy terrible is going to lose so much money over this

Adelheidi

I filed my 2018 taxes through TurboTax, and am in the process of filing my 2019 taxes with a them also, but am waiting for my Grandson's SS card replacement. But regardless I did receive a refund for the 2018 taxes on my turbo card which is still active, and I got the message from the IRS that they needed deposit info, which I put in as soon as the link was available. It's the exact same account as the IRS has on record for my 2018 taxes! And as of today, I still get the message that, "you are eligible for payment, and when we have a date available we will update this page and deposit into that account. I'm still waiting for the deposit!!! I'm so mad right now, I feel like they just passed me by. My mom received her CHECK TODAY, and I still am waiting for the faster direct deposit!!!

I updated mine the day the link was available used my actual bank account not the turbo card info and it says the same thing. Eligible but now payment date unavailable my mom got her check and my sister got hers all my co workers got theirs on or before the 15th. I honestly feel like they will update it finally in late may because they are going to send a stupid check. 

Still haven’t got my money and I filed my taxes and did everything else I was suppose to it says it will be here on April 24 and still nothing 

I have been using Turbo Tax since 2012. Every since this stimulus mess with the turbo card, I have not been able to get pass the security questions on the get my payment website. Today I found out why! TURBO TAX DID NOT UPDATE MY ADDRESS WITH THE IRS SINCE 2016!!! WTF. And my 2019 downloaded tax forms has the correct address, how does this happen?!!! Now the website says payment status unavailable. And I am SOL if they mail it. I don't know if the post office will forward to correct address. It would be nice if this could be resolved but it looks like I will not be receiving my stimulus! I don't know what to do! The IRS has NO live phone agents. Turbo card has no live agents!

There’s something on the irs website where you can update your info it should direrct you to a pay express site you can enter your bank account and update your address my daughter did it for my son

sammag1

same issue as other people it states my ss number is incorrect, also tried my wifes since we filed married jointley. both our ss numbers are wrong? whats going on , turbo tax filed electronically for us. We didn't have a refund we had to make a small payment, when filling in IRS form what do I put for refund amount

I finally got mine yesterday so don’t loose hope it’s just taking it’s sweet time hope ur situation gets resolved which I believe it will good luck

brettremark
Returning Member

thanks for more useless information CatinaT1 try again we have all tried the site multi times how bout some useful information

I have put in my banking info and it still is not deposited into my bank and now I can't log in to the irs.gov it says iv checked to many times check again in 24 hrs and I wait and still I get no answer as to where my stimulus check is .

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies