Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Turbo debit card

GgMarie88 That’s exactly the same thing I’m hearing. They’re saying that the IRS doesn’t have any communication withTurbo Tax. So they can’t determine eligibility yet.

Yeah so pretty much seems like its just a waiting gane for us. Idk a way to contact turbotax nor the irs? 

Gg we on the same boat. It’s stressful what’s going on just gotta pray. Because I know it’s going to get through soon. 

it said my refund is still being processed it was accepted March 11th 2019

That’s ridiculous on turbo tax end. I tell you what they’re loading lots of customers 

It's been a month and 3 weeks since I filed my income tax to TurboTax says it's still being processed need my refund

Get my 1040 information and interview it all of it

I am having the same issue. I know my banking and acc number but the account info such as my user name and all I can not access. And I also do not have a card associated with my account the one that came in says it’s no longer available 

I got my stimulus deposit finally, last week. They are getting their crap together slowly but surely.

Please go over your comments before posting.

Nicksgirl
Returning Member

Same here 😤 finally got into the IRS get my payment says it was deposited on the 15th of April to a card I don't have. 

I haven’t received my card either and I am highly pissed that after looking everywhere there is no number where I can actually speak to a human being.  I’m highly dissatisfied with the whole process and frankly want my money and never deal with turbo tax again

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Why haven’t I received my deposit? The irs is saying that they don’t have my direct deposit information. Yet I filled with Turbo Tax and you guys suppose to give them my information so I could get the stimulus check. 

Nicksgirl
Returning Member

The card that my stimulus check was supposedly deposited to ended in 4 digits of a card I don't have what do I do. That isn't my card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies