turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Turbo debit card

That's my concern. I want to know why it says it's deposited today, but doesn't reflect it on the balance. 

I Literally Have The Same Exact Problem ! I Was Like Why The Heck Does The Bank Account Number That The Check Is Supposed To Be Deposited Into End With The Last 4 Digits Of My Social !

Me too. So stressful

You can check the status of your stimulus payment here https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

I Was Considering Balance Check At The ATM lol

Yes, moderator. I have done that. It says deposited today, yet it is not reflected on my balance.

What Exactly Is A Bit ? I’ve Been Trying Since 8:30 AM Eastern Time, I Even Waited 5 Hrs & Tried Again

Wow

GabiU
Level 15

TurboTax Online is up and running smoothly. The app/site/phone line for the Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded, but filing online with TurboTax is uninterrupted.If you are experiencing any issues with the Turbo Card app/site/phone line, please wait a bit and try again. 
Hang in there! I hope this helps. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I was able to see my deposit this morning, “stashed” it, and when I went to transfer some of it a little bit ago, the app keeps crashing and I can’t log in on the computer and when I call customer support, it says there’s a high call volume and ends the call. So wtf now lol my money is stashed so I can’t even use my card to use it

You guys keep saying hang in there. Some of us need our money to eat, some of us are starving out here. We cannot afford to wait. Our electric company is not willing to wait, no one is willing to wait for their money, why should we be expected to? Everyone I know who has another bank is receiving their payments just fine, they are also experiencing high volume deposits yet they're still up and running and giving people their money. What's the deal? Why is green dot so different from the rest?

If it's just due to high call volume, at least one of us who have been trying for hours should've managed to get in to ONE of the options by now. Either the app, the site, or the phone line. Also, if it's just due to high call volume, the accounts should still show that the money has been deposited when the balance is checked at an ATM.

We should be able to see our deposit despite anything else and there is no evidence whatsoever that we have received even a pending deposit. 

Same problem I logged into the irs website and it did not have my banking information I typed in my information with 2019 tax info  and it said it could not verify !!! The good thing is I sent a txt message to 43411 send bal msg and it responded within 1 hour there was nothing deposited for the stimulus check!!  But at least I was able to check my balance without having to log in. I cant get into website been trying all day. 

Issa43

I've been having similar issues. I get the code but it brings me back to the sign in page. I call and not even an automated service is available

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies