Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo debit card

Email. And today account on turbo card reads pending deposit.

Screenshot_20200413-131449.png

Jaydenwest1
Returning Member

Turbo debit card

Need a replacement card

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo debit card

@Jaydenwest1  If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen or please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
chantelmp

Turbo debit card

I have lost my turbo debit card can i request a new one?

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Turbo debit card

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Do not choose option 2. The recording will repeat a few times, but then you will get more options. 

Turbo debit card

I'd also like to know if my stimulus money is going on my Turbo Card, i filed for 2019 and my W2 has the account and routing number on it, this is my 1st time doing taxes in the 37 year's I've been alive and it's so confusing! Also what date will it show up?

Turbo debit card

So i filed my 2019 taxes and have the Turbo Card and the account number and routing number is on my W2 and i fall under the $1,200 category so it will be put on my Turbo Card?

GiseleD
Expert Alumni

Turbo debit card

We have not yet received confirmation from the IRS on whether they will be putting stimulus payments on prepaid debit cards. However, we have noticed that the IRS has started depositing stimulus payments on some prepaid debit cards for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018. If you received your refund on a prepaid debit card in tax year 2019 or 2018, here is what you need to know:

• I have access to my debit card: If you have access to your debit card (most people), there is nothing more you need to do. If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your prepaid debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit.
  • I don’t have access to my debit card: If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your prepaid debit card and no longer have access to it, we will have information coming shortly. We encourage you to visit this site, where we are continually updating with the latest information and guidance. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we are committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible.
shan69

Turbo debit card

I need a new turbo tax debit card. I filed my taxes with turbo tax for 2018 and wonder if the stimulus payment will go to that card. I try to log into the app but I dont have the right password or user id and you need the card number to reset them and to request a new card. Cannot get through on the phone and cant use app . How do you take care of this with the busy phone lines and not having my card number. please help.

shan69

Turbo debit card

forgot to mention. i have 2 cards so what can I do. The lines are busy each time I call

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

Turbo debit card

You should be able to confirm things in a couple of days.  

The IRS is preparing Websites to update information and check your filing status.  It is expected to be completed in mid-April.

Please read what it says on the right hand side where it says “Filers: Get Your Payment”

Get Your Payment Status

Turbo debit card

Well I went onto the IRS page today and had to insert my baking information. Don’t even have an approximate deposit date. Can’t even login to the turbo card app or website. Safe to say I’m NEVER using ANY turbo product ever again. 

Turbo debit card

I got my stimulus money on my Turbo tax card today!

Turbo debit card

unable to get to my tax card with my money on it

Turbo debit card

Its because its all bull**bleep** lies they told me to fill out the submission and i will get yhe stimulus today. Im not seeing it! What the **bleep** is going on. I really needed that money!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies