turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo debit card

Will my stimulus check come to my Intuit Turbo debit card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

40 Replies
JohnB5677
Employee Tax Expert

Turbo debit card

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. 

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbo debit card

I lost my card an need new one mail to me

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo debit card

If you would like to request a replacement for your Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card, you may click here to report it lost/stolen or contact the Customer Care department toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Once your card has been reported lost, stolen, or damaged, the balance is then transferred to the new card and shipped to the address on file. There is also a $5 fee for each replacement card ordered.

For further information on this topic, you may review the FAQ: Getting to know the Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card

Getting to know the Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6394896

dharte
Returning Member

Turbo debit card

Any Further update on this? I have debit card as well and would like to know.

Turbo debit card

Will my stimulus check be put on my intuit turbo Visa Debit card[PII Removed] and if so whèn

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

Turbo debit card

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these types of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

@byrdiebyrd4262

Turbo debit card

That's a load of crap.. how is it that EVERY OTHER company that deals with people's bank info knows this info but "turbotax" does not? Thousands of people have received stimulus checks as of today through direct deposit yet not a single person I know, or read about that filed taxes through turbotax and supplied bank account information so they could get taxes back via direct deposit has NOT gotten a stimulus check??? 

Turbo debit card

I on the other hand chose direct deposit to receive my federal return.. I gave turbotax my bank account info months ago when I filed my taxes.. I chose to pay for your services by having the funds taken out of my federal return, in which turbotax took what they were owed, than direct deposited the remaining balance into my bank account. TURBOTAX "SAYS" they are helping THOUSANDS of people during this epidemic but how is that possible when they cant even get people the stimulus check via Direct Deposit when they've (turbotax) has had everyone's Bank account info all along? So what now, needing families have to wait weeks, months longer to get a check in the mail because you failed your loyal customers? I guarentee if turbotax will lose a very high percentage of customers because of this..

Turbo debit card

Does anybody know if our stimulus check will come to us on a prepaid TurboTax card I cannot figure out how to give TurboTax my bank information can

Turbo debit card

• Notification from Green Dot Bank came today advising of a deposit recvd in the amount I am expecting. Turbo card will have the deposit Apr 15

Turbo debit card

Thanks i just got sick of here no one knows about it i look on line and they dont know but thanks

Turbo debit card

I also lost my card and I tried to click on the link to report it lost but it wants me to sign in amd I dont have a clue what my user name and password is. When I try to recover my account it asks for SSN the card number plus cvv on the back I do not remember my card number . If the money gets put on my old card how will i get it back?

WitJen35

Turbo debit card

Where did you receive this notification? 

Turbo debit card

How did you find that out? & where do you go to see that? I have the turbo card app but I can’t see anything there. But I called turbo tax is phone line for help and I didn’t talk to a representative and she did say that we will be getting our stimulus checks on the debit card and I also looked up my 2019 tax return info they sent to the irs which does include direct deposit information. (Routing number & account number  and they did mark it as a checking account) so that being said we should be receiving the check on the card. Just wanting to know how you got the notification from green dot as I would like to see if I have funds processing as well.! Thanks much!

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies