Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo card stimulus payment

The phone bot said I ain't even have anything pending. You?

Cperry101044
Returning Member

Nothing and I keep checking I got this card for 2018 return I never used it because I owed the IRS 

Chefdan,

I am with you on getting this onto the news somehow. A YouTube video that goes viral and hits Good morning America.

The bad publicity they deserve and a big customer loss and a bad name. Far better

I agree! I’ve put up with their hidden & illegal fees, repulsive ignorance of tax code and now they’re attempting to string us along with vital information! I’m game for making his go viral to expose them, get answers AND our stimulus!

Porter cynth,

Have u gotten ur stimulus

Juggalo,

Nice thought!

I have noticed everyone who has gotten a pending notification are getting the flat 1200, maybe even the 2400 for couples.

So maybe its singles, then couples, then us with kids?

Anybody gotten a pending notification with kids out there???

Community, 

Juggalo has come up with an idea!

Please state if you have gotten 

1)Notification or not

2) Are you Single, couple, or kids

We think the first wave are the singles, and maybe couples. And that the last wave are those with kids. Thus woukd account for why some people have....and others have nothing, not even a pending notification

I filed single and don’t have any kind of notification in my account only made 10,600 on the books last year I filed my taxes January 15 and didn’t receive my refund until March 6 can’t get a hold of anybody and everyone I know with a regular bank account has their money in New York

Same here I haven't received no text or email 

Where in the app did you see the notification 

Dallas81
Returning Member

I made 21k last yr and filed single back in march 5th got my return on march 21st. I have the turbo card and app with notifications on for text and email and havent received anything regarding my stimulus.ive called and done some searching via web and cant get a straight answer nowhere. I've been outta work for a month and could use the cash since our friendly government shut my job down

Goldenred

Chefdan

All others

I have no social media. But I can do assigned tasks for whoever has a YouTube channel or Facebook page or something.

Where / How do we start?

Your income only matters when your getting a paper check from what i understand..

Hey guys we the following details with your posts so we can develop answers for ourselves, TT isn't going to.

When you say whether you got it or not pls mention if u r single, couple, kids.

And pls also mention if you got a pending notice or not.

After several complete responses we may see a trend.

I have 3 kids. I have nothing pending. I am aTT card holder

@Dallas81 wrote:

I made 21k last yr and filed single back in march 5th got my return on march 21st. I have the turbo card and app with notifications on for text and email and havent received anything regarding my stimulus.ive called and done some searching via web and cant get a straight answer nowhere. I've been outta work for a month and could use the cash since our friendly government shut my job down

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies