turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus update

TurboTax users will NOT receive refund!!!

you will have to go to IRS and fill out your direct deposit info.. for some reason it does not register the info we used so not sure what’s point filling with turbotax of do not reap same benefits as others... 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Stimulus update

I did advance and refund. My DD info was not there. I was able to update on https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment page. I'll hopefully be in the next wave.

Stimulus update

I don’t think anyone’s dd info pulled through if went through turbo tax. That’s why have fill it out yourself. 

Stimulus update

yes you are correct I just went on there and updated my direct deposit! 

Stimulus update

Was anyone else receiving a message saying the information that is being entered is incorrect? Do I have to use the direct deposit information for the TurboTax card?

Stimulus update

@Browjd21  I updated mine to my other bank account number you do not have to use turbo  card....and I wouldn't use it unless you had too!

Stimulus update

Same here. I checked my status from the IRS link that Turbotax provided in an article saying the deposits would go to the Turbotax debit card. Thought I would see a deposit date date from the IRS but instead the IRS is saying they don't have enough info to make a deposit. Still conflicting information being given from turbotax and I don't understand how. Don't understand why Turbotax is so worried about having people register to get their stimulus but didn't put that much effort into making sure the loyal customers had decent answers to basic questions.

Stimulus update

I got this email from TurboTax this morning. But also when I checked the account number is the last 4 of my social security number, which is incorrect. I hear a lot of people have this issue though, unfortunately they are all TurboTax customers

Screenshot_2020-04-15-13-04-52.png

Stimulus update

I've been on the IRS website for hours and cannot find where you update direct deposit.  Furthermore, they did not use the banking info I have on my taxes.  They sent the stimulus check to a closed account.  Can somebody help me?

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies