turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus Payment

The website is up for you to update your banking information, I have a TT prepaid card the site said they didn't have enough information to process my deposit even though the routing number and account number on my forms matched my TT prepaid account number. Your payment will not be deposit on that card it takes less than 5 minutes to update your information you must have your AGI and amount of refund or if you owe that amount to verify who you are.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

20 Replies

Stimulus Payment

They have my banking act as my social. Like what!!! They need to be cancelled this is ridiculous 

Stimulus Payment

Right the same thing happened to me so I enter my information from my 2019 tax form & they said it doesn't match or my 2019 hasn't been processed yet so enter the information from your 2018 form, but my 2019 with was processed already and I receive my in February, it's not making any since, now I have to wait 24 hours to re-enter my information

Stimulus Payment

I owe back child support and my paychecks are garnished.  My children are adults who are married. my payments go to my ex-wife directly.  Will I get a stimulus check in this instance? 

Stimulus Payment

I can't even enter my info on the irs thing. All I get is a message saying that my status couldn't be determined. 

Stimulus Payment

It doesn't matter how old the debt is if you have child support payments in arrears, unfortunately she'll get your stimulus payment as well. I'm sorry I really wish that law would be updated to stop payments once the children are of age but certain things fall through the cracks and some feels it's money owed regardless.

Stimulus Payment

The same thing happened to me. It tells me that I have no direct deposit information on file. I enter my direct deposit information and submitted successfully. I'm not understanding why TurboTax experts are telling people if they receive their money on a TurboTax card it will come on a TurboTax card when there are clearly issues with the direct deposits. 

Stimulus Payment

Has anyone with a turbo card got their money on their card

Stimulus Payment

Some people did and some didn't. For the ones who didn't, they will need to update their direct deposit information because the IRS does not have it on file.

Stimulus Payment

Ya i went to irs website tired twice to put in my bank n now im locked out says i have  to wait 24 hrs to do it  anyone have success adding bank account 

Stimulus Payment

@romero32 

My sister got hers this morning around 7AM

@shanella30 

This is not true. The ones who have not received it seem to be a victim of a system glitch that gives the last 4 of our social as the last 4 of our account numbers. There A LOT of us in that situation. As usual we have not had any guidance,updates, or solution from TurboTax, green Dot, or the IRS

Stimulus Payment

@romero32  

Yes some people got theirs this morning. O have several friends who have theirs. Ive been with Turbo Tax for over 10 years. The IRS payment site clearly told me they had NO direct deposit on file for me. I had to key in my information and re submit it. I successfully submitted the information to them this morning. 

Stimulus Payment

@shanella30  unfortunately some of us can’t even update the information. And we are stuck with a bank account that says the last four of our social security number..

Stimulus Payment

@Celesteloves 

Is that the information from page 2 of your TurboTax form? Was the information incorrectly entered by TurboTax?  Or did you get the info from IRS. I've heard people mentioning having the last 4 numbers of their social as account numbers

•  
Toughie40

Stimulus Payment

So what's goin on with the debit card not working today? The website barely is either. I need help. But don't know who to contact

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies