turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Stimulus Payment went to a card I no longer have access to and I cannot contact anyone to get a new card

My refund also went to my card I no longer have access too. Have look up the account number and routing number but I can’t still access my funds without my password to the debt card. Turbo sent me a new card like 2 weeks ago but it the wrong card I never requested a new card either. Why isn’t there anything u can do if u don’t know the PIN number to ur old card or have access to ur old account if u lost ur card it’s **bleep**ing crazy. U can’t even transfer ur funds to another debit card without knowing the the card number I know everything else but my password to get  in my account. Why isn’t there a 24 hr hotline or live person to get ahold in the weekend now I gotta wait until Monday

Caitii_xx

Stimulus Payment went to a card I no longer have access to and I cannot contact anyone to get a new card

@willjones1989 

Hey, have you already tried calling the number and choosing the option staying you never received a card? If so, ignore all this but if not you might give it a shot cuz it worked for me even though I had in fact received a card last year. I was having almost the exact same issue as you for like a **bleep** week, minus the two accounts thing, and I FINALLY got to speak with a real live human being and ordered a new card (I don't have my old card or ANY of the account info either). I can't promise this will work for you but it did work for me, but of course it is yet to be determined if my new card ever does actually arrive as promised. I called the number everyone keeps repeating, which yes, is an insanely annoying and repetitive automated system, but I just learned WILL eventually connect you to a rep.

SO. call [phone number removed] (AGAIN, I know),

After the longass Covid spiel, enter your SS# and birthdate when prompted.

Then choose the option that says you NEVER RECEIVED A CARD, not that you want to report it lost or stolen. I believe that is option 1.  

At that point, I was connected to an actual human at a call center and after i explained what was going on, she asked for my name and the address that the old card was sent to, the address that was printed on the old card, which in my case happens to be an apt i no longer live at. That is the only mailing address they will be able to mail a replacement card to, unless you are able to provide a valid photo ID and utility bill (I was not able to do so). So I plan to call the post office tmrw and request that they hold my mail so it doesn't end up at an apt I no longer live in. I am not sure if they will be able to help you because, as you mentioned, you have the two accounts hangup, but I would imagine they could offer you at least more help than anyone on here has been able to. 

Again, sorry if this is repetitive or doesn't help you at all, but my fingers are crossed for ya cuz I know how frustrated I was/am with this dumpster fire of a situation!!! Good luck, man! Hope it helps. 

Brenajia

Yes my stimulus  check went a Green Dot card that we no longer have

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies