turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

mckillop

stimulus package - direct deposit

No. If you filed a return in 2018 or 2019 they will go off of your gross earned income. Starting with 2019. If you haven't filed 2019 they will go off of 2018. If you are on SS and don't make enough to file than they will go through SS.

Reply to Groundblazer: I'm not sure about depositing on your emerald card but as for your fiance and your 17 year old, unfortunately they wouldn't get anything. I read the bill to look that up for my sister bc her BF claimed her and it says any adult that was claimed as a dependent on taxes wouldn't qualify for a check also said 17 & 18 yr old "adults" don't qualify! Which to me is totally crazy! Since when was a 17 yr old considered an adult?! Heck even 18 to me isn't yet an adult especially if you're still caring for them financially. But you will definitely get the $1200. 

bcha1234

Will i receive a stimulus check

Screenshot_20200327-181253~2.png

I tried calling all day yesterday and noone answered. I think the office is shut down

Treece

I read that if there was a third party used there would be a paper check mailed. The example they gave was, Turbotax with fees taken out. The direct deposit went to Santa Barbara Bank before it went to our actual bank account. 

Jamie123
Returning Member

everybody was giving a account/rounting number on your 2019  tax return it doesn't matter if it went on a Tb card or Sb had take the money out  first because you got the loan so I am positive it's going in the account which would be deposited on your card 

P-Wee83

If you made under $75000 then you will get 1,200 plus $500 for your 17 year old but not your pregnant wife. So you should get $1700 total.

@P-Wee83 wrote:

If you made under $75000 then you will get 1,200 plus $500 for your 17 year old but not your pregnant wife. So you should get $1700 total.

If u havent filed in two years, you will still get something considering your address is still current. They will go off the information from the Social Security Administration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will they send it to ur turbo direct deposit if we already have it

You would get1200 plus  500 for  your 17 yr old, so 1700 if you fall within the income guidelines 

@Anonymous wrote:

Will they send it to ur turbo direct deposit if we already have it

If the IRS has your direct deposit information any stimulus funds will use that account.

Mommyof2_2015
Returning Member

From my understanding is they are wanting to send money out within 3 weeks; but could take a couple months. 

Shara90

So there’s 3 options 

1- check by mail

2- turbo tax card

3-direct deposit

if u have prepaid card u can get it early. 

ive filled in February only got my federal but didn’t receive my state because of what’s going on.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies