Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

No i haven't received anything. Nor have my disabled family members received anything.😠

Cserna87

I entered my DD info on the site on April 16th and I checked the site a few days ago and it told me they were going to mail it out on May 4th let's hope so.

Katrinabacon
Returning Member

Well it told me that mines was going to be mailed out on the 24 of April and I have not received any thing yet...what going on

I would say you got plenty

dro1990

I'm in the same boat mine said a check would be sent on the 24 th and still have not received it

Katrinabacon
Returning Member

And I'm pretty sure if that is so ... somebody would be going to jail ...the check will be trace...soon as everything open back up ...but I'm not the only one who has this issue...so negative

I got my stimulus but where's my refund bars are still gone with no DD and I filed 03/21. I'm not sure how that happened though. 

Make sure you don't have any offsets/and or double check the account number it was deposited in to because it should have been in there by now. 

Me too. I filed 03/21. My bars disappeared and I have no date but I got the stimulus 4/29. 

So have you got your stimulus yet just asking cause mines was suppose to be deposited in my account on 4/30/ and I still don't have it

Katrinabacon
Returning Member

No I have not got mines yet and my was supposed to mailed out on the 24 of April ...

I have yet to receive my stimulus check

Same here @Katrinabacon ... I’m pretty sure it doesn’t take a week for a check to come if it was mailed out on April 24th.  I think it is absolutely disappointing that they are delaying our payments like this.  

@Clementine78  no update to my status. Still says I'm eligible but no payment date. Again I did this on Apr. 15th. I give up. Lights are about to be shut off. Food running low. But I guess this is what they wanted. I give up!

• I filed on April the 8 and still NO  stimulus check . I've gone over my info a hundred times making sure I did everything right . But still nothing . I've called turbo tax and they can't help me they said I have to get intouch with the IRS .. well I would but no one will answer the dang phone . I have never done anything through tt before and I will not ever do it again . This is bull crap ! 
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies