turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

When should i get mine on my direct express card 

Supposed to be by May 1st, which is Friday correct? and no later than May 5th was what we were told locally @Lilliankent12 

@VZ13 

An update, as my $1450 payment arrived this morning.

Just got off the phone with an IRS representative; a real agent, not a "tax season" temp (using the collection dept #). She spent nearly 10 minutes researching and...was stumped. Seriously. She could see that only a $1450 payment was sent, and had absolutely no idea why. Her ONLY hypothesis was that for whatever reason, both payments would be sent separately, and to wait and see what the letter we'll receive from the IRS said. She genuinely had no idea, and was apologetic that she couldn't be of any further help. They still don't have access to the stimulus system itself, so she can't see a specific reason, but whatever it is, it's something the computer system did automatically. I'll update when the letter arrives. 

@Eb57 You cant input 2018 info after you already filed your 2019 tax return. It only allows you to input the latest tax return.

When did you input your direct deposit information?

My SSI is deposited on to my direct express card I have had my direct express card for years 

Same here. I'm getting payment stays not available. My kids got their checks on Apr 15th. I filed very early. I'm really giving up trying lol

On April 18 I input info still waiting on payment date to show 

I have not received my stimulus check. I received my tax return in early March via direct deposit on a turbo tax debit card. So I go to irs site and put in my info and it tells me not available! What is wrong??

We filed through hr block and just got our stimulus on emerald card. It was dated for the 30th on the irs portal. Still havent heard anything about our refund tho. It's been over 60 days since we got a review letter and still waiting. Thank God for the stimulus though. Anything is better than nothing!

You just now got yours deposited on your card @Jodylarue @??? This gives me hope, mine says the 30th, and still nothing, mines going on turbo card. I've seen several say theirs already deposited a few days ago, so hoping it hits my act tomorrow

I have not received Jack squat my IRS tax return is still pending since March 30th stop. With that being said that is blocking me from getting my stimulus check because when you have a pending tax return through TurboTax they do not give the IRS your banking information unless you are definitely getting a return since my refund is still being processed it is blocking me from my stimulus payment when I go on get my payment it says status not available they cannot figure out my eligibility this is total crap anyone have any idea please let me know

Same here, I am going through the same scenario. It's frustrating 😣. Are your 2019 taxes still processing? That's the only thing I could think of why it's taking so long with mine.

I received my tax return deposit already back in early march

Its been 11 days since i put my dd info and still no date .is anyone else waited this long and ever recieve their payment

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies