Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I filed mine on the 8th and it was accepted on the 12th and I finally on the 24th my stimulus check status changed to need bank info which was on my tax firm I filed myself but I entered it anyway and now still waiting this really sucks cause I need that money baddly money and food are so low it's not funny and my daughter is a very picky eating she was so excited when I walked in with food from the food bank she said you went grocery shopping mom until she looked in the bags and was like I think they gave you someone elves groceries mom lol heart breaking 

I filed my taxes March 26th got a 529 refund which I haven't received because it's processing as the IRS says I will never use TurboTax again or that dumb ass debit card and of course I can't get my stimulus cause I haven't got my taxes back smh and I have been to the food bank as well I wish u the best 

As I stated tried to do the where's my money,gives same message.does not take me to where I can put in my info.

You need to contact someone it's against the law to keep for student debt.it's right in the stimulus bill.

I have tried every spelling possible.still no info available.

Call your local tax advocate in your city they work for the IRS.  Just leave a message they do call back and they will process your tax return. 

U are not alone , your story sounds just like mine except all my kids are grown so I'm just waiting on mine . I did mine on the 8th of April and 2 mins later it said accepted by the IRS and still I have nothing and Everytime I log into the IRS it says the same thing Everytime . Payment statues unavailable . I did my fiance 2 weeks after I did mine but I did his on the IRS web site and his due to get his tomorrow . Yes God is good all the time 🙏 . I'll be praying for you ! Maybe in his time we will get it . God bless you ! 

Yeah it's all messed up. So if I was living on the street I would have my money already. But yet I filed my taxes and only got my state refund and not my federal. So the site doesn't work just like yours saids because my federal refund hasn't finished yet so now I'm just having bills stack up like crazy,can't find a job and got denied on my unemployment because my employer was a ass and didn't lay me off and fired me. They need to put a update on thier site for people that haven't gotten thier federal taxes yet not withholding thier stimulus check because the IRS have 10,000 employees back to work that still doesn't answer phone calls still. I'm not using TurboTax again they r the cause.Because the IRS have my info and TurboTax sent them my taxes and got approved so how they don't have my info is just stupid but yet they want their 84 dollars for their fees whether o have money or not they don't care except to debit my account on the first. 

I’ve been trying since April 15 and it’s still saying that they can’t determine my eligibility at this time so I can’t even update my information why is that is it because that my tax return says it still pending

Call your local tax advocate they work for the IRS and they can process your return.  You will have to leave a message and they will return your phone call.

Call your local tax advocate they work for the IRS and they will help you process your return.  I file my tax in jan due to the covid-19 there are no one at the IRS to process tax returns.  If you call them they can help you just like they did for me and they processed my return.  Hope that helps

Do you have the turbo card though? And how did u find out it will be there on the 30th? Email or did u call? 

Pdogg1984

Have you got yours yet?i havent. I sntered the direct deposit a week ago though with two others. They got their paydate but i didnt yet because i did it a couple days after them. It was like a two week wait but then they started to give dates so i guess it goes just week to wweek..if you put your dd info in on a wed mid day then you get it the following week. If not you will get it the next.

I put my information in two weeks ago. I got some thing Sunday night saying the money will be processed on the 30th

My buddy who has chime got his snd he wasnt suppose to untill the 30th but yet turbo send me an email saying they have mines but it probably just setting in an interest account untill the 30th release my **bleep**ing money already 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies