Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

@Kiaravines 

Deposits on the Turbo Card virtually never hit until the actual date the deposit is set for. A message from Green Dot saying we've received your deposit should also say that it'll be deposited on the 29th or 30th, whichever applies. 

Check the email you received/notification; does it say "deposit has arrived, and then a "will post to your account on (whatever date)? If so, you won't get it until that date. 

it won't clear into the 30 I believe

@Patrick73 good to know thank you very much

Yes my son got a notification that it would be deposited and it said a certain day but I didn’t catch it and then I signed in  and looked in the account and didn’t see a pending deposit and kept looking for the next couple days and then on the 15th it deposited so you will get it whatever day the notification said if you caught that but if not just know it’s coming!

I've had my tax refund post ONE day early on the Turbo Card one year; this year, it showed up exactly the day that was shown on the "Where's My Refund?" app. So best case, if it says the 30th, you MIGHT get it on the morning of the 29th. Don't count on it, though. 

I actually have my payroll check deposited there every week and our checks are dated for every Thursday but I always get my deposit on my Turbo card on Tuesday mid-morning but of course I'm sure anything coming from the government is going to be exact because my taxes were on the exact date to

It eas an email from turbotax that the deposit was received 

Nevertheless I will post on here when I actually receive mine in my account and if I receive an email for deposit date just to see the difference

If it say the 30th it's going to come the 30th or the 1st, mine's said the 24th got it on the 25th, be patience it's coming.💜

It needs to clear like a regular check I believe

Thank you guys! Had me worried for a moment. I didn't look at the notification I was half sleep and deleted off my phone. I'm check back on the 29th or the 30th. I called though and it says I have no pending deposits. Is that okay?? 

@Kiaravines I would say you're fine because I never show my payroll check spending they're always just there on Tuesday mid-morning I never even get an email notification or text stating that it's in my account

I even signed up to have email notification and text notification when I get deposits and I have never gotten one since I've had this card accept my income tax that was the only time I have ever had an email saying there was a deposit but I know I have never had one with my payroll checks and I have been using it for over a year

Same here i just did the efile where my refund was loaded onto the turbo card they sent me.i cant even get any info on thr irs portal. Just says not enough info to verify eligibility. 

Mine wont let me neither. However i filed my taxes soon as they were accepting them. So thats why i dont see how kine isnt fully processed?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies