Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Please Help! Used/IRS accepted TurboTax non filers portal and got this today: "Payment Status Not Available According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time."

I filed via the turbo tax non filers portal on April 5th and was accepted by the IRS. However I did not receive my stimulus today and when I checked the Get My Payment app, I got the following message:

"Payment Status Not Available

According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time.

For more information on the eligibility rules, see our Frequently Asked Questions page."

Anybody have any idea what to do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Please Help! Used/IRS accepted TurboTax non filers portal and got this today: "Payment Status Not Available According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time."

To be honest, I was an accountant until I had wreck in '17. Ive been on disability since Jan '19, and I'm getting the same message. I've asked friends I worked with, that still do taxes, and they dont even know what it means. If I hear differently, Ill post it immediately.

Yup! That's the message they gave me too and now I'm locked out for 24hours

thank you!

I did the same thing and the return was accepted by the IRS on 4/9. Now I am getting the same message as you on the Get My Payment portal. Frustrating. Good to know I'm not the only one though.

@tford0219 Why are you locked out for 24hr? The Get My Payment portal has let me submit multiple requests. All have given the same message though.

Not for sure. This was my first time logging in. After submitting my whole dollar amount wrong 3xs, it's locked me out. However, I know that information is right and now I see others are also experiencing the same issues as me with the portal. 

Hmm, I get the Payment Status Not Available before I have the option to enter anything other than my SSN, address, etc.

for me it was after

asterix67

I get the same error, the IRS already have my Bank Account Info  because I have a payment arrangement with them.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies