Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Payment Status: Not Available

Are more TurboTax users getting this message when trying to see the "status" of their refund on the IRS website?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Yes i just checked the irs website and im getting the same message, payment status not available. But just yesterday it said to wait on a payment date

Yes, same situation. Frustrating as there appears to be no place for escalation of the issue.

Seems funny I can't get a straight answer from ANYONE regarding this matter and honestly think after ten years of going through turbo tax, they can kiss my ass. 

Even though i made the payment upfront for tax filing but turbo tax didn't share my info the info with IRS.

and i am getting Payment Status Not Available on IRS tool.

it's been 5 years for me with TurboTax, but now they have lost a loyal customer.

jaqui

I used to use TurboTax but I’d ask some accountant to do it this time due to my husband’s suggestion because we are now filing as couple. I got my returns already but this stimulus giving me this message “Payment Status Not Available”. Do not blame this site maybe some other factor. I was the same like you blaming myself for not using this site. But anyway I hope we could get a good answer.

@jaqui wrote:

I used to use TurboTax but I’d ask some accountant to do it this time due to my husband’s suggestion because we are now filing as couple. I got my returns already but this stimulus giving me this message “Payment Status Not Available”. Do not blame this site maybe some other factor. I was the same like you blaming myself for not using this site. But anyway I hope we could get a good answer.

This is all we have for “Payment Status Not Available” posted on this IRS website -https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions#paymentnot

The Get My Payment application will return "Payment Status Not Available" for several reasons, including:

• You are required to file a tax return, but:
    • We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
  • You don't usually file a return, and:
    • You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
    • You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
  • You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).

We update Get My Payment data once per day, overnight so there is no need to check more often. If you are eligible for a payment and have provided your information either through a recent tax return or the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here application, please check back for updates.

thanks for your message that makes sense. do you have any update on your issue?

mine is still showing the sam status since day one.

Thanks!

@asmajaan wrote:

thanks for your message that makes sense. do you have any update on your issue?

mine is still showing the sam status since day one.

Thanks!

The IRS shows my direct deposit information but no date as of yet for when the payment will be deposited or mailed.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies