turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Mine finally says same thing April 30th , but one number in my account number is wrong , the very first number of the last 4 is wrong so im worried about that now 

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Regina Mitchell

Well lo and behold, the IRS payment site finally took my bank account information after trying for a month with both my 2018 and 2019 info. I used my 2018 return - my 2019 return (submitted electronically via TT on March 3) is still showing as in process. It also had 0 refund amount as I applied overpayment to next years taxes. 
Something obviously changed as I see other successful comments. 
PS, I ignored IRS comments to NOT submit bank info if filed taxes!

Y'all are lucky mine still says payment  status unavailable. And I only made 1000 dollars last yr..  I can't work. Can't get disability with this going on so my refund and stimulus are insanely important to me I don't have either yet

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just keep getting the same error it won't even let me put in my info I don't know what to do.

How did you get it fixed? My boyfriend used turbo tax, my parents too, and theirs both went just fine, but mine is saying that it doesn't have enough information. I'm just worried because both my boyfriend and I are out of work right now, and need this money to pay rent. 

When filling out the irs page. And ask for your total refund amount you have to add you federal refund. Don't add your state refund to the total  number that what people are doing wrong 

This may sound crazy but do you think you could help me with a question? I was impressed at your information on the forum. If not interested please feel free to say so and I apologize. 

• I am needing to speak with someone.  I have called every number possible.I have been on hold for 3 hours.I need to speak with someone personally at greendot I guess about my account that my stimulus was deposited on and I no longer have the card that is linked to that account. TurboTax referred me to greendot and that is absolutely no help. I've emailed god only knows how many  people and searched for hours. I can not get any help so please can someone share any information they might have about my situation. This is so hard and crappy. 
  • Thank you 

I did not do anything different, it just worked letting me enter my bank information using my 2018 tax info. I had tried this for weeks with no success indicating they could not process my info after entering bank info

Add me in - Paul , Highland Park, IL - [email address removed]

Jsnm
Level 1

I got a 750 tax refund in 2018. I assumed IRs took it, they did not the money was released to turbo, and I no longer have that card. After a two hour wait, I ordered a new turbo card over 3.5 weeks ago. They assured me my 2018 and my 1200 would be on THE card. Got email saying new card was printed, and now I still have not got new turbo card. I sent an email asking where my money and card was, no answer. I am turning it over to the fdic to investigate. Turbo green dots are very sketchy.. I never use one again. I'm owed over 2000. I paid 60 and 60,as well. Some one from turbo needs to explain why I still have not received new card or any money. I fully expect the 120 to be refunded. Plus interest. Ty turbo, for screw ing us at the worst possible time. I am do e with TURBO

I will not go back to turbo tax again I got a letter from irs that they needed additional info. I ended up going to liberty tax spent even more money to have them fix it and was told 6 to 8 weeks before I get my refund. To add even more insult turbo tax wanted to get pain and not wait for the irs to give them their money, turbo took the money out of my bank account so screw turbo tax 

Still haven't gotten anything from the IRS and the tool doesn't work. Filed returns here for several years. Can't update info on the IRS since they said they didn't have enough info to determine if I'm eligible.

I keep getting the same message. "Status not available" yet according to the guidelines I fall well within the eligibility category. I finally was able to talk with a live adviser and she assured me that my taxes had been filed correctly and properly submitted to the irs. Nice lady but I still havent seen my money yet. Not sure I'll be using tt again. Nobody likes to be bull**bleep**ted bout their money.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies