turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Green Dot Bank

I went to irs.gov and it said my stimulus was deposited to an account ending with the last 4 digits of my social. I called my turbo card and there is a zero balance?????? The irs says if you did not receive your payment in that account contact that bank. I called green dot and it is impossible to talk to a human! Where is my money green dot and tt!!!! I would like an expert here to Please let me know what is going on!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
Steven Tafoya
Returning Member

Green Dot Bank

I have the aexact same issue 

Green Dot Bank

I have a feeling that we won't get an answer. Just like when no one had an answer for if our turbo cards would even work. However they did send out a mass email around 11 this morning saying it would work. This SS# glitch seems to only be for turbo tax customers exclusively. I'm in the same boat and just hoping it gets worked out.

Screenshot_2020-04-15-13-04-52.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Green Dot Bank

Same exact issue over here. Can’t get through to anyone.

Green Dot Bank

My money was in my account. I had the issue with the irs showing the last 4 of my social. I noticed 12*’s before my social. I checked the green dot account number and sure enough.... 12 numbers! I accessed my TC account through the site from and old email link. The app is not working. My money was in the account.

CA726657-FBAC-4025-8B60-E3A5CA902CB4.png

Green Dot Bank

I can’t even call the number  doesn’t go through same with the website!! 

Green Dot Bank

I can’t get into website or the number

Green Dot Bank

Check your Account number on the regular TurboTax site. Download a copy of your return. Your account num from green dot is on your tax return. It should be 12 numbers. Those are the 12 missing numbers from where’s my check on IRS.gov. My social showed as my account number which had me worried. I got into TC site using the regular site. The app does not work for me. It took forever through the regular site but it finally opened. Good luck. This is the best I could do to explain this.

Cee4d
Returning Member

Green Dot Bank

Hi all. Im new to posting but I see the refund on my turbocard as of 30 minutes ago. I been trying to check the turbo debit card app all day with no luck. Everything is busy because we are all understandably looking for the deposit  Sent a text to 43411: BAL**** (LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR TT CARD). It literally took almost 2 hours but did get a reply text with the balance. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies