turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

You know what, i started to curse you out but then i remembered know matter how ignorant your opinion is , you are allowed to express it. Everyone who receives social security doesnt get it freely idiot. Most worked until injured or death of a parent who worked all their lives till death. Others get it because they are born with a debilitating illness that will last till death. It takes up to 2 1/2 years to receive the money that was taken out of paycheck before paycheck was even received after working all those hours for so many years. I pray you never have a disabled family member or spouse who depended on your support before you pass away have someone say you don't deserve monies allotted to All Americans because of a national crisis. This disease has affected them as well. Forced to stay home with no help and no one to go out and get medical supplies or food for them. Would you rather see them found in their homes dead or all over the streets homeless because no one cares. YOU please shut UP! If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all! Because whether you know it are not most who received social security have to pay taxes or rent mortgages, medicine , transportation , mask, gloves everything that your sorry selfish ass has to!😠

So does that means it will get mailed out in that day or you should recieve it that day

Try a month and 2 days . It sux ! 

What!!! lol are you serious 🤦‍♀️

Looks like everyone just gave up on this thread...lol

@pstew001 pretty much! I've been waiting for about 3 months for my taxes. I still don't have a date for my Stimulus. I have about 2 months left with my savings, saving me. I've heard that some people won't see taxes nor stimulus until September..that's crazy, I've had my taxes done and accepted before all of this went down. I don't understand why!!! They should have just continued processing tax returns and then started with the **bleep** stimulus going out after taxes had been paid out. For the ones who had already submitted taxes. Now the freaking system is screwed. I'm about to move to Canada..lol

So yesterday the IRS updated my payment to. 'being mailed on May 15th'

I'll update when I receive it.

It's because it was just a repeat of the same thing over and over. Not being mean, but hey it was!!

This is news to me. I guess we shall see when and if a check comes ever. I give up going to the IRS website and calling any bull**bleep** number. Looks like we got screwed on this stimulus and possibly the next one. Thanks alot IRS for absolutely NOTHING!!!!! Check out the below link

Ever since they came out with this site, i log in and it's said the sane thing ever since " cant give any info bc one of following either not enough info n says theyre working on this, or youre not eligible". I know I'm eligible! And i cannot get any further than that. Literally... It will noy give me any option to do anything more than that it won't let me change my payment info...nothing! Everyone else i personally know had already received their stimulus. Very frustrating. And idk if id be able to get thru if i caller the irs. Awesome you were able to & receieved yours!

@SWEETTEE  That is all correct!! ...Plus, people who receive Social Security after retiring -which they paid in- are allowed to work and Social Security Disability allows you to  make a certain amount of money, it's not much, like maybe $100 a week. So it is possible that they are, also, out of work.

TurboTax is useless and full of **bleep** so is that **bleep**in IRS portal these government motherfukers swear by they give you a list of **bleep** of why u may not have your refund and then say u can't talk to anyone  to find out which one is the problem and how u can fix it bs

No darling I've not received anything. Yes its very frustrating. Im just about to throw society away.😊😢👀 Its sad there's no phone number /or email to contact. Nothing! Just wait and starve. Now that food and gas prices going back up im not sure whats going to really happen to all of us. This is what angers me about 45 , he playing blame games instead of battling these very immediate and critical problems. He was so concerned about reopening The Tesla plant here in Alameda county , but not about the mask and gloves the hospitals need. He has shut down al coronovirus response teams just to set on Twitter and falsely blame Obama for his failure to protect the country during his term. His ideas are insane and dangerous. God bless you all . Stay safe. As much as u can. And start a garden if ya don't have one. It will serve double duty. Give ya exercise and food.😊💪💖

You so rights Serenity! 45 just doing so many silly dangerous things , im concerned for us all. 

Well so much for getting excited about the check being mailed on the 15th...it's 2 weeks later and still nada.  Has anyone received a the message about their payment being scheduled on May 15th received theirs? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies