Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

@jessabby1 @They removed the number can u type out the number for us please... so it won’t be removed .. like eight zero zero thank u so much

@jessabby1 

The number was removed. Try using a mix of number and spelling out the number 

It's one eight hundred eight two nine Thirty-nine zero three

Ive been waiting for tax return since january22nd..havent gotten stimulus check  because my 2019 taxes have not bern processed..in florida..8 weekes teying to get unemployment..so i havent recieved all 3..im a waitress at a cafe..ive for tips..behind 2 car paymenys 1 mth crefit cards..cant get through to any of them..im besides myself..ta boot i blame turbo tax..somehow they messes me up never again will i use turbo..

They suck!!!!!

@jessabby1 

I called and the lady I spoke with kept repeating the same thing.

We cannot give you any information. All updates are on the IRS website. 

Then she went silent and hung up. Not sure how you got them to tell you 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Gingerkat exactly they don't tell you anything other than we can't help you with that and give you a number to automated stimulus line that tells you absolutely nothing. The IRS website is useless as well. Anyone that updated their dd info between Apr. 15-17 got screwed, plain and simple. There are absolutely no answers anywhere as to why we don't have it. I don't wanna hear....go here and go there, call this number and call that number...none of it is answering the real question as to why we all seem to have been over looked. This thread is becoming more and more useless with the same people copying and pasting useless information that WILL NOT help. I appreciate the attempt but at some point they have to know it's useless information. 

@jessabby1 that number is useless. All they tell you is, your taxes are being processed and have a good day. Then they give you a number to a automated stimulus line that is equally useless. No real answers.

@jessabby1  same here .. however she advised me that my mailing address was missing my apartment number and that IF the check is returned they will reissue it to the updated address.  She then said I would have to refer to the websites FAQ on the procedure to request a lost or stolen check.. I advised her it states to contact the number on the letter I received and I said HOW WHEN U GUYS DIDN'T PUT MY APARTMENT NUMBER ON MY CHECK so I won’t receive it either!! Her response... OKAY.  They honestly don’t give a $&%#!! She kept repeating they do not have any stimulus information... they just don’t care!!

People on Social Security, quit stressing on a stimulus check. Just feel lucky your getting 1. You don't deserve anything over Covid 19. The money is for people who's income and job status has changed. No1 who collects a monthly free payday especially Social Security has suffered loss of money or a job. Makes me sick hearing all these people looking for a handout after your already living on a handout. I worked everyday for over 30 years and I get what I work for and I'm out of work over this. I sit here hungry and broke while people who live for free get a bonus. 

Per the IRS:

"There may be times when your payment may be sent by mail because the payment was already in process before the bank information was entered. If this is the case, then typically it will take up to 14 days to receive the payment (standard mailing time)."

WELL I GUESS THEY ARE DELIVERING MAIL VIA  COVERED WAGONS BEING PULLED BY **bleep** MULES. IT'S BEEN OVER 3 WEEKS. WHERE IS MY **bleep**ING MONEY.

@pstew001 ..lol! Exactly..smh

@Serenity813 Trump is more concerned if Wendy's has enough beef to make their burgers. Meanwhile people are sitting in the dark and starving. I couldnt believe it when I read that story. 

@jessabby1 and what exactly did they tell you about YOUR stimulus check? The same bull**bleep** they are telling everyone else? They don't have a answer, call the stimulus hotline for a bogus automated message? No one has a answer to why anyone hasn't received a stimulus check for all those that updated their dd early between Apr 15th-17th. No answers anywhere. No number or website or link or Joe up the street knows the answer. Once again they said to hell with us all..we'll just send your money to the deceased and rich people over seas and complain to them about getting it back. What a joke. Please stop with the useless numbers and links. 

@pstew001  I totally agree!!! April 24th has came and gone!!! Still no check!!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies