Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Did you try using all caps when you put your address in?

I tried the CAPS thing, it didn't work. 😫

Make sure your putting all information in correctly. Like say your address is 1224 MARKET ST , just like this .

And if you tried it today, wait till tomorrow for it to update. It updates every 24 hrs

Ok, thank you. I keep getting "Try again later" 

VZ13
Level 5

Applying for emergency stimulus checks must be completed by 5 May if you are on SSI benefits with children or receive the Veterans Affairs benefit.

My husband and I had to put in our direct deposit info in and for about a week it was saying you qualify for the stimulus when a deposit date is available we will update this page and showed last 4 digits of bank acct it was going to then the following Sunday after entering into we had a deposit date for the following Wednesday it was actually available in my acct the day before that day 

If you can't sign in to see about your stimulus payment then try using a different browser or your phone instead of computer. I cannot log in no matter what way I type my address on my computer using Firefox but I have no issues with my phone using chrome. 

Got paid on the 29th for myself but still waiting on my $500 for my child. Only have SSDI and VA compensation income. She's lived with me full-time for 9 years and is 11. IRS calculator showed I would get $1,700 but still nothing. I filled out all the forms directly on the IRS website and skipped TurboTax.

@Clementine78  same as my screen name here at gmail.com

@bsskadella not true. My sis updated her direct deposit info on Apr. 15th and she has kids and has not received a payment date either. It just says she's eligible but no payment date has been set. Same as me. 

@bsskadella I also know plenty of people without kids that got theirs during that first wave and even these last couple weeks. All these payments are just random and all over the place. No real structure, just pure chaos and confusion. No rhyme or reason to anything with no real explanations. 

I can relate I am a non filer and so I used the stimulas filer I never used them before I am on ssi and ssdi and a mother of five i could use the extra money and i filed the 8th as well. I check today for **bleep**s and giggles please it kept saying cant determine your eligibility or some stuff like that 

This is the message I got today 

We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because:

• We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or
  • You're not eligible for a payment.

So its different I am a mother of five on soical secuirty and ssi I am in the eligible 

• Sorry to hear that but don't give up or lose faith. Things are going to get better and change for you. If there anything I can do to help. I understand completely what you are going through.

Me either. I have 3 kids and my self. My fiance got his the 15th of april

that's not true. My husband filed his taxes Jan. 28th and are still under review for an audit. He input his deposit info in on the 15th, and three days later they said they had a check scheduled to be mailed out on the 24th. He received his check in the mail the 21st. However, I input my direct deposit info in on the 20th, and mine is STILL saying 'i am eligible, they will update when they have a payment date.' it's very frustrating.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies