Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

@pstew001 do you have a regular email address? I would like to have it if you do so I can message you there

nicole3585 I got it but on the TurboTax card which I haven't received yet. I had to report as lost or stolen and order expedited. The card just never came. I reported it  lost in March but just did regular mail....and nothing. So hopefully with doing express it comes. I double checked address and it is Right.

I have an idea why folks who receive social security but have eligible dependents have not been paid for the dependants yet. If you used the turbo tax non-filer form so you could list your dependents it produced a 1040-SR form which is an actual tax form for 2019. Both my husband and I were paid our stimulus but I believe that information was imported from SSA not from the turbo tax form. I decided to check the where's my refund app and sure enough it said our return was still processing so obviously they are treating it as a full-fledged tax return. We have not filed since 2017. If this is the case then when they process the 1040sr they will see that we have already been paid the stimulus for the adults via the SSA information but not for the dependents. So maybe we will see a check or a DD for the grandchildren once the form gets processed. Keeping fingers crossed. 

No, I updated my banking information last week, today I logged in to answer your question and it says it will be direct deposited into my account and shows the last 4 digits so I know the update worked.  However, no other information is available right now, to check back at a later time.

From the information I've gathered as far as who is getting paid and who isn't, everyone I know that got their check, has dependents.  I'm thinking they may be paying those people first since they have more mouths to feed.  I still don't think it's a TurboTax issue, I think people are blaming them because they are angry.  My banking info on my TurboTax return worked just fine for the IRS to debit my account and take out my taxes, that same info should work just fine to direct deposit my stimulus.......2 and 2 are not making 4 in this case and it has nothing to do with the tax software used to prepare the taxes.

Katrinabacon
Returning Member

Right I need my money

@Clementine78  

I checked the status on get my payment and it did not change. I don't know whats going on. I tried calling Turbo Tax and the lady I spoke to said the IRS accepted the efile for the stimulus but I have to wait, she said a lot of people are getting that same message. I am frustrated to not end and honestly I'm about to give up hope. My family is struggling, no more than usual I suppose but that money will go a long way at paying off the bills we have, and add food to the table. 😒😔

Just checking the Get my payment and mine should be deposited on the 6th of May

Try using all caps when entering your address.

Try using all caps on the Get my payment app. When entering your address.

@Hollywood1 Just curious, was your 2019 taxes processed already?

No, just did my taxes April 25th

Ok, because I filled my taxes 1/27 and they're still processing because I was audited. I thought that maybe the reason I haven't seen a date for my stimulus deposit after entering the info they asked for.

I am right there with you .. I filed on the 8th of April . I was accepted 2 mins later of I did it on tt have never dealt with tt before and I can't say I will ever again . My still days stimulus submission was accepted but that was 2 weeks ago and I still get the same old message "payment statues not available" .. what really upsets me about this whole stimulus check is it was suppose to be for people like us that have been laid off that their income is below 100,000.00 ..right ? Well my fiance works for a used car lot his the mechanic . The owners of the company which is 2 and they run it also and are the salesman .  They are selling cars like crazy . They haven't lost anything over this pandemic. One of the owners is a millionaire I've been told but she was one of the first to get her stimulus check . Then I found out she got a 200.000.00 loan from the government because she said the business had been impacted by the pandemic which it has not . They have sold more cars in the last 2 months than they have in a year or more . My reason for all this is .. how can a person which has not been impacted by this pandemic get all this money and we are still waiting on ours and we have not got enough money to pay the light bill ? Something is wrong with this picture ! I filed almost a month ago before she did and I haven't received a **bleep** dollars . 

My husband & I don't have any dependents and we file injured spouse (student loan) where's my refund says still processing but we received stimulus money on April 30th which was 1 week after putting banking info on where's my payment. When checking where's my payment using my husband's s.s.# it gave deposit date & last 4 digits of bank acct. When checking using my s.s.# it gave same date but last 4 digits of acct. was my husband's last 4 of s.s.# also mine came the day after his. Personally I think it's random on who gets it first cause from everything I've gathered there is no rhyme or reason to how they are going out! I'm just thankful it was given to everyone cause we were sinking fast in bills! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies