Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

@crystallove I'm almost certain that's what it is. It's no telling how long it will take them to process 2019 tax returns being no one is there to do it. It's no telling when they'll be back. I feel like they should have just gone off your 2018 especially in this situation if you filed one. But to just out right deny you your money because no one is there to process it is ridiculous. I filed through TT back in Feb and it was approved and accepted by the IRS. I updated my direct deposit info on the IRS website the very morning it opened on Apr. 15th. All I've gotten from them for 2 weeks straight is "You are eligible for this payment but we have no payment date at this time. When your status changes we'll post it here and we'll deposit your funds in the below account." That's all I've gotten for over 2 weeks. Again the only thing it can be is my 2019 tax return hasn't been fully processed which again makes no sense when I filed way back in early Feb.

@Iluvfrance5150 yep me. I did it more than 2 weeks ago on the very morning of Apr 15th when they first opened the portal. I'm waiting as well. Ridiculous.

@Nlhudson then how would you explain me entering my updated DD info more than 2 weeks ago on the IRS portal and I'm still waiting on a payment date. I've been on the same screen for over 2 weeks

@Nlhudson plus by now our screens should be showing a payment date of May 1st or 2nd being this close. Mine still says I'm eligible and no payment date has been determined. And it's been that way for over 2 weeks. With it being the 30th and if your theory is correct we should see the payment date of May 1st or 2nd on our screens by now.

Okay Soni filed with Jackson Hewitt for 2019 taxes and used the serve card for my refund.whwn all this happened and the portal opened I went to check my status and said I was eligible but I need to provide dd info so I put my bank of America account in and it confirmed receipt I did not get a date until Sunday and it said today.my account was negative $400 so I only expected to see a little over $1700 well it hit my account at 2 am and my whole amount was there bank of America waived the fees it looks like for a month but I'm still going to have them take it out anywho I just thought I would share my beginning and end and maybe it will help aomeone

Well Jessica. This ain't the irs. Sooo....

This is all I've gotten for the past 2 weeks. And I entered my updated DD info on Apr. 15:

"You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below."

No answers to this from anywhere or anyone.

When the get my payment app first opend it said my money was deposited to a account number the had the last four digits of my social security number now it says check will be mailed 5 1 2020

Don't feel bad I filed my taxes way back in February an mines say that it's still being processed to bro I went to the Get My Payment page imputed my DD information an it said that I was eligible for the payment and when the have a deposit date they will upload it an I did that an soon as the portal opened an also I filed with TT 

Yeah I filed on 2/5/20 and got it on 3/17/20 

I basically just said if it's gone come it's coming I haven't even been checking that much lately

TRUE 

The feds are in no hurry to do anything even they make it appear they are 

Abd Trump is only doing this so he can get re elected I think that's just my opinion

I filed 2018 and 2019 already got 2019 butt heard nothing about 2018 and now there not even processing returns is crazy I mean they can still do that from home there doing stimulus money from home 

@VZ13 

Promised I'd update my situation on the 30th; ended up receiving the entire $2900, but it was split into 2 separate $1450 deposits that arrived on consecutive evenings (one yesterday morning, one this morning). So all is well in the end for us. Here's hoping for deposits for everyone else today! 😀

I don't have a turbo card for that stimulus money to go on i have a direct express card that my SSI goes on and I want to know if you owe back child support will u get your stimulus money I want to know when I should receive my money I live in Herkimer county 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies