Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Yes its been 11 days and same message.hoe about you?

Yup PTL, it loaded at 7:30pm(I'm in ms). I wasnt expecting it til in the morning. Have you tried calling your card and going through the prompts? When I called this morning I had a refund being deposited the 30th from the irs after I entered my information @Clementine78  

Nope, nothing yet.

When did you upload your dd info

Yes they are still being processed

I'm still waiting as well. Entered my info on the 15th. I do have a theory. So, the IRS website states that if you enter DD info by Tuesday 12:00 noon, then you'll get a payment date on the following Saturday. However, if you enter after the noon cut-off, you won't see a date until the next Saturday. Initially, the portal wasn't supposed to open until Friday, April 17th, which would have given us time to get DD entered before Tuesday's deadline. Since it launched prior to that day, we all had to wait until the first update, which was originally planned for 25/26. When that time rolled around, all of us who entered DD info after 12 didn't receive an update. Therefore, we had to wait until the next update. If I'm correct we should all be seeing an update this Saturday, May 2nd. This is the only plausible explanation I can think of. 

4/15/20

So maybe that's why it's taking so long for our money to process.

The same happened to me.  I entered my banking info on the day the portal opened April 15th, and yet they updated their system saying that my check is SCHEDULED to be MAILED on April 24th, 2020.  Well today is April 29th, 2020 and STILL NO STIMILUS CHECK.  I will NEVER use turbo tax again!!  I had stopped using them before and like a dummy.  

I am in the same boat everyone in my home and friends have received their stimilus checks.

False... I entered my DD info at 7am on April 15th... it confirmed it and said it will update my DD date when it becomes available.  Few days later, it stated that a check is SCHEDULED to be mailed on April 24th, 2020.  Today is April 29th, 2020.. NO DIRECT DEPOSIT... NO CHECK.  

spell the numbers instead of using numbers

The envelope is white.  

I'm hoping to get mine on the 30th as well. Suppose to be on my Turbo card

If you read the FAQs on IRS website, it states the reason you will receive/received check after entering DD is because they already had a check scheduled for mailing. Once your payment is processed, you can't change payment method. Also, if check was mailed on the 24th, you must allow time for it to arrive, especially since the 24th was a Friday. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies