Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

U have to give them ya banking account info to the irs and stuff

I was having a problem figuring out why I had to put my dd in on the irs but I did it as a precaution and checked for weeks I just checked yesterday and it said on the 30th I will have money deposited.

I enrolled for mine on the 4th and still nothing . 

Mine was mailed out on the 24th. Received it today. Pittsburgh PA 

I filed my taxes 3/26 for 2019 its processing is what the IRS it's still saying it's crazy because I'm only getting a $500 refund and because this is not processed I can't get any stimulus information shaking my head is become a big headache

It can llllll

Call your local tax advocate for the IRS and just leave a message.  They will call you back and will process your tax return.  Hope that helps

BriBella

My money was available this morning. The site said money wouldnt come until the 30th. But my debit card sends me updates every morning.

They say that because to them they dont have your bank info.And you have to type in everything like you did your taxes. Ex.. I had to enter more info to verify. And all it was ..was me spelling out North..which i was ..but i had it as N. On my taxes.. So its as simple as that. Just check back and make sure you are entering your info as you did when you filed

Same ...I did mine on the 8th and was accepted 3 mins later by the IRS . It's the 28th and still nothing. I got no info and no money . First and last time using tt . My fiance used the IRS web site and he gets his tomorrow . 

VZ13
Level 5

Filed 2/4. Filed injured spouse and still no fed taxes. Recvd stimulus but only half. I owe no child support nor my hubby. 

Mine does the same I went on its website on April 6th and it directed to this phoney tax place.I filled it out and it didn't even have where you put in your direct deposit info.looked on the printable copy.they capitalized everything and used a total different form that had a place for direct deposit information that had all X in the boxes.cannot update on its non filers for direct deposit.says a tax was already filed.something seems awful fishy to me.why did turbo tax use a total different form when it was filed.

If you or him owe no child support then why would you file injured spouse?

@Onlyme1234 

Injured spouse has nothing to do specifically with child support; in non-community property states, it allows spouses to file for their share of a tax refund that's been offset due to their spouses debt. That debt isn't limited to child support, it can also be for student loans (the most common situation Injured Spouse is filed for, and the one that applies to us), past due alimony, etc. 

@VZ13 

Our pending deposit is $1450, exactly half of what's supposed to have been received. Also no child support, only a student loan debt. I have a feeling we're going to end up seeing a check for the other half at some point. It wouldn't surprise me at all, given how things have gone thus far. You're now the 4th person on this board today (myself included) who received only half for no apparent reason, other than Injured Spouse was filed for a non-child support debt. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies