turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I updated my dd info on April 15th. I got a notification yesterday saying my deposit would go in on April 30th. I recieved my deposit today. They will go out mon. Wed. And fri. Of this week from what i heard. Hope this helps. 

Called turbo tax to see if they could possibly get my submission processed or give me some idea, but rhey could 9nly tell me that 9t was sumitted and gave me the submission number . She said that the IRS portal is overwhelmed and good chance it is not working properly. Nothing to help me get any closer to understanding why mine hasn't been processed. I am still receiving the Status Unavailable sadly and getting pretty frustrated at all of it. And this was suppose to be easy...i just don't understand. 😑 I hope it is updated soon, my family needs this. Anyone else have any luck with understanding the lack of answers or offer some insight ? 

Also my son is on SSI, is this going to come via SSI or by other means?  He is a minor if that helps. 

Chenson1987 was it deposited to a prepaid card, or regular bank if you dont mind me asking? Thanks

I had a friend that is in your same exact situation and she actually received a check this sat. (Day before yesterday) and it still doesnt show anything different on portal. Still says deposit info does not match. She has 2 kids under age 16 and one that receives SSI, so they are supposed to be direct depositing directly to the card or bank that receives their normal monthly payment, which is supposed to be done by may 1st. So I would say keep checking the mail and watch for a deposit on the SSI account by sunday. Hope this helps

Hallelujah my prayers have been answered my check is here thank you Jesus and for all of you who’s still waiting it’ll be in soon..  Prayers do work🤙🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🤙🏽

Portal updated yesterday to April 30th. Got my deposit at 3:30 this morning. Netspend. 

I received an notification that I received my stimulus money and now the money is not there. Anyone having that problem on there turbo tax card?

I hope that's not the case because that's how mine is supposed to be coming on the 30th maybe give it a little bit or try contacting the card to see what's going on but keep us informed so we know hopefully it will be there soon

I have tried calling and I can not get anyone on the phone. Mines say the 30th as well. I'm keep praying and hopefully on Thursday it will be deposited. 

Yea i am still nothing even after i got a notice saying it was processed

@Kiaravines  did you put your bank information to your turbo card in the get mypaymentportal or did you just leave things as they were and just wait for it to come I know about calling and not getting anyone I dealt with that this week 2 hoping and praying with you as well that everything works out and that it does come for us on the 30th

@mike202525 how long ago was it since you got the email notification and was it from TurboTax or the Intuit text message that you get when you have a deposit from your card or what

I put the information for my turbo tax card 

@mike202525 so was the email from the IRS I'm not understanding I guess what notification or where it came from that said your money was deposited

I enter my info in to the irs under check my payment. My dates says the 30th but this morning I had alert my funds were there went to go make a payment somewhere and it's not there. Plus I can't speak with nobody, talking to turbo tax and they have no answers 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies