turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I just hope and pray I get mine soon 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Everyone saying "it's not coming on your card, at all, w/e" etc are full of sht. I updated my DD on the portal a couple days after it became available and finally this morning I received an email FROM TURBOCARD that it will be in my account on Wednesday the 30th, right after I checked the IRS site saying that very thing. I know people have put their info and got a check, didn't, whatever other scenario. Everyone's different. I didn't think I'd get a DD based off alot of comments. Now I know I am, on my turbocard in 2 days. All I did was enter the info on the IRS portal and waited n waited with no update. There were times I ALSO got error messages, but your info has to be 100% accurate. Like mine was the difference between putting "Street" instead of "St" on my address. Check your info n check it again, and if you submit it successfully, just be patient. I didn't believe others who said "it's coming", but it is. Good luck to you all I wish you the best!

Yes I received my dd today April 27. It was scheduled for April 30 I edited my dd info that's 1st Thursday the dd portal came out. Hope this helps my grandma did it too and her payment is scheduled for the 1st w/o of May. It's coming

MYCARD20

I used turbo tax card got my stimulus onthe fifteenth

Sorry they switched it to the 5th of May so if your a VA or get SSI OR SSD you have to put your information in on the IRS Portal especially if you don't get direct deposit! I got a date finally and I have a Turbo Debit card as well been waiting since the 15th 

KeMani10

How do  you  update  your  Information  if you can't  get i touch with  the irs

Ejean56
Returning Member

THIS IS JAMAL MOORE I HAVE NOT GOT MY TAXES YET I GOT MY STATE BUT NOT MY FEDERAL I SENT THE LETTER IN AND IT BEEN OVER TWO MONTHS THEY SAID 30 DAY. 

Which bank?

Which bank? I had a date but didn't get mine.

It's the Turbo Debit card so meta bank I believe I got a date yesterday the money isn't deposited yet but they did text me to let me know it's being processed for the 30th my husband had a 29th date and got his yesterday with a prepaid card (NetSpend)

Did you enter the bank info correctly??? If so I know it's irritating but you just gave to wait most banks won't deposit funds until they're ready while prepaid cards allow you to get the money a few days quicker

www.irs.gov/coronavirus touch the get my payment blue button and if they don't have updated information they'll prompt you to enter and and MAKE SURE YOU ENTER IT CORRECTLYone number off will mess you up I suggest writing it down and double checking before entering anything also if you filed a return for 2019 or 2018 they're going to want that information (whatever is on the return enter it in the IRS Portal the exact way your AGI is the amount you made for your federal DON'T NOT COMBINE BOTH)

Barb991-
Returning Member

Your lucky. I found out my x- bf claimed me.

I was also a victim of my check being sent to a temporary account due to using turbo tax but I was able to update my deposit info on the 15 after I didn’t get mine like other people did! I used the irs portal and thank god I received my deposit today even tho it said the 30th! Be patient you will get it 

I would file on the Irs app as a non filer since you haven' t gotten your taxes. That way at least you will get a stimlus check until everything opens back up.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies