turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I have not got my check yet neither

Mine is due on 4/30 as well. I will update you/post the moment I receive the funds. 😉

@ivorytoo what bank did you have it sent to?

My family is a non filer, although I filed in 2018. Our AGI was nothing then and now since we are low income. My oldest son is on SSI, and the Get My Payment thing keeps saying "Status Unavailable"

I entered the information through Turbo Tax using their Stimulus Filing option. It was accepted about 2 days after I did it, and it hasn't changed since. I did it on the 11th, and it was accepted on the 13th. As many others have mentioned to try and use the non filers option on the IRS website, it doesn't allow me to. But when I check my e-file status and it says they do not have anything with my social and other information. So I'm at a loss right now.  My family needs this money, it will help quite a bit. I just want them to update it to let me know whats going on at this point 

Stanleyh

When I e filed on feb 3 I did not know it at the time but I put in 2 routing numbers instead of my account and routing number  It took approximately 3 weeks extra to get a paper check  I waited until the portal opened and I sent my information for about a week it was going be sent to my account  the one day it said  I would be receiving a check it would be mailed on the 24th  all this info was on the IRS.gov website I received my economic impact payment Monday the 20th  then because it was not yet the 24 irony I hope that this information 

Bootboot

The same thing is happening to me

No I haven't received anything yet or my refund or stimulus.  I did call the tax advocate which is a department of the IRS and they were able to process my tax return for 2019 and follow up on my stimulus.  It's best to call your local tax advocate in your city just leave a message and they will call within 3 days. Hopefully that helps.

Go back to Europe 

Same issue here. The IRS website updated today and said on the 30th of April it will send payment for DD.

It's a big mess I have to pay rent get food pay copays on top of running around town to find gloves and mask my family still don't have not one .my son who is 22 with a 8 month old is out there everyday totally unprotected doing security.job does not provide any protection.comes back home to us unprotected.all we r is asking for 3 mask.how hard is that.let alone trying to get stimulus check.and that takes gas money also.wheres the help and love here.I believe God will get us through one way or another.

Man, you are a disgrace to the human race.  You're on here complaining about who IRS hired and who's at fault for late stimulus checks. Which statistics states that white are hired in majority offices of management to control output or control...Now let's look at are government who's in control to allow the virus to enter the country.. Whites. THE PRESIDENT IS WHITE... SO SHUT UP ! RACIST!  GET EDUCATED! # No I'm Racist #Advocate for Justice ..

Yes I got that same bull**bleep** I haven't received a **bleep** thing and I really need it

Because we come from monkeys 🙊

I got an update this morning

mandloo33

Hey my name is Amanda I just wanted to know when do the SSI  similar check come to social security people cuz I'm on SSI

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies