turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I tried to update my bank account information before for I got my taxes and TT rep. Kept telling me it was to late, I went to IRS my payment portal and still couldn't update my information. I was told to check the link everyday. Still waiting on check.

Honey we've been trying to report him for days he's a lil weird scared lil boy behind a computer cause it's all he had going for himself. He doesn't deserve acknowledgment just ignore eventually he'll go back to playing fortnight or something sjhhhh lilpeepee syndrome

Bemw
Level 2

Those little punks need to get a life, they make me sick! 

Seksios

I filed my taxes through turbo tax, updated my info on IRS.gov and received my check yesterday!

1. Are you getting ready  a refund?

2. If yes, then you should've received a refund by now. If no, then, irs should've given you a noticed by mail letting  you why not.

3. Also, if you did not file a 2018 return thay could delay you from receiving a refund or other reasons  why you're having issues with this.

You need to contact irs to see if your refund was accepted, status, and other questions related to your issue. Also contact turbotax fir same thing and to find out what happened with bank information.

Nope that is incorrect. My grandmother already got her stimulus check and she is on ssi

I spoke to TT and they told me that when my stimulus check hits the account that they set up to take my fees from, they said they would transfer the stimulus money to the DD info we have on file with them. They also assured me that they wouldn't take any fees from that owed for my tax preperation. So you should get updated info before telling people incorrect information. 

I used turbo tax and intuit to update my bank info and address

Got a message on get my payment that i would recieve a direct deposit by the 22nd of april and just today still havent recieved payment. But checked get my payment today and said i would be recieving a paper check on may 4th. So i used a debit card n26. Evidently they are no good . So if that info helps any. Whats a good debit card to use that will post your deposit. 

I updated my DD infor 2 weeks ago. I used TT and had them take the fees out of my refund. I didn't do the loan thing, so they took out the fees, and I was getting the message you're entitled to this payment, once we have a date, we'll update this page. Took almost a week and a half, but when I went on this morning, it told me my payment date would be the  30th, so apparently alot of us are on the 2nd round of DD.  Hopefully that is what happened with you as well. But at least, as long as you filed your taxes with TT, and didn't get the loan payment, the IRS should have your info and just takes time for it to updTe. Just don't check more than twice a day or it will lock you out. Hope this helps you!

Your gross to look at. All while being a disgrace to human life. Grow up this is 2020 no one has time for some dumb ignorant P.O.S commenting stupid stuff like that. 

@Willmatt19  If your payment is already scheduled to be mailed unfortunately you cant put in another bank account information. They did that to protect against fraud. Alot of banks will let you open an account online though easily, especially these days. Then at least you can do mobile deposit so u can get your money faster. I use Chime bank and they are awesome. If you open an account with them now it usually takes about a week to receive your debit card. Hope this info helps your situation!!!

Bootboot

Do u know how **bleep**ing stupid u sound?

@Willmatt19  

N26 is a foreign bank from what I can tell (although they offer services to those in the United States), but they claim to offer the ability to accept ACH deposits. I'm not sure if that's the problem, the IRS may not have been willing to send it to a UK/Germany based bank. That's just a complete guess; you may also have made a mistake in typing in the account #, routing #, etc, it happens. Regardless, glad to hear they're issuing you a check that fast, you'll likely receive it before May 4th. 

Jonnie290

Because they're surprised that your ignorant great great grandfather still had the audacity  to rape them after declaring them to be savages.. 

The look in their eyes cus from the amazement of the actions displayed by your ignorant ancestors and by the ignorance they knew would become u.. 

So look in the mirror and ask yourself , why do u look so ignorant,.. when will you think for yourself? 

Do u not know that the racism u believe was brainwashed upon u so that u wouldn't hate your own race for doing something so evil to a group of ppl.. and make u feel good about doing it.. silly rabbit

I don't see his comments anymore I reported him/her whomever is hiding behind a keyboard. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies