Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

If you filed by mail they are not processing paper returns due to the offices being closed. I filed my 2018 by mail and I have gotten no updates on my taxes or stimulus. I filed my 2019 on line and still can not enter my dd info. They released last week that all mail to the irs is being held in trailers until they reopen.

WitheyMO

@Barb80 I did the same thing. I just checked the IRS site and I have a date now.

How do update my direct deposit information. 

I got a date finally to yay

Go to irs.gov get my payment tool and u can put n dd information. They will ask u a few security questions

Tbaby741

Hi my name is Bobbie  and i haven't got my semuit check yet what going on? Context me [phone number removed]

Vshedd

• mine is come Wednesday and entered my info the first day. 

If u didnt receive ur tax refund TT still going to take the fee out of it ur account not ur tax refund. Check ur email, TT send out emails to customers saying that their fees will still be audit debited from ur account still. I called because i didnt receive my tax refund, TT will give u an extra 21 days to pay ur fees to them. They will not take fees out twice. Please give them a call before its too late.

I waited a week and after their scheduled maintenance that was done i finally recieved a date after puttin in my information

haly5437

I tried , and try every day to get on there and submit my information. I got my taxes back all 22$ of it to my bank account, so why can't they just send my money to the same account, I don't understand. It's suppose to help Americans when half the Americans aren't getting them who need them right now to survive or feed our kids. 

Checked the irs portal today mine is scheduled for April 30 th to be deposited thank u Jesus finally

No I didn't receive an email. I just checked the get my payment portal this morning

Tvistra
Returning Member

I got a date finally this morning too. April 30th as well. I entered a different dd account into the Get My Payment tool on the 15th than my turbocard just in case it caused more issue, and it worked. Crossing my fingers for everyone else that was in the same boat.

So how does that Us Treasury check work is it an app? Because the one i found is shows nothing about Coronavid-19, or anything of that matter can you let me know if it is  a differ 

I'm sure you have no comments because people didn't want to entertain stupidity. All I'm going to say is your comment is sad and pathetic. Good bless you.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies