Re: Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus ... - Page 43
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

When does people that are on SSI get there money of the 1200 

Level 2

After being locked 🔒 out of the portal for approximately 10 days...... I finally got an update!!! At this point idk if I should believe it or not 🙄

2A177480-110A-4135-968D-67FE60B82691.jpeg

Level 1

I just checked the IRS website and they have finally gave me a date for my DD, so please check your again.

Level 1

Check it now, I was in the same situation and I just checked and I now have a date for DD

Level 2

I just checked the IRS and they gave me a date finally.  So its coming guys and girls. May God be with us all.

Level 2

I updated my dd within "get my payment" and now it's telling me my check will be mailed on the 1st. That's fine but WOW. This is just pure chaos. 

Level 3

So have I 

I actually went thru the same process it was saying status not available for like 2 weeks finally i received an update i was eligible the next 2 days i had a msg saying payment will be deposited on April 29 2020 so be patient its definitely coming sooner than later hope this helps someone

Level 2

Did anyone else's say their check would be mailed on the 24th and still haven't received it? I live in WV

Level 2

No I updated it on the first day ot opened to update direct deposit! It has said waiting for payment date for weeks

Level 2

You need to shut up . nobody needs your racist comment. 

Returning Member

Facts.

Thanks for putting your view of the truth up here (no sarcasm) - have a good day.

Level 4

@Lilliankent12 You should receive ssi stimulus by 04/29 if your on direct deposit 

Level 4
Level 2

Mine said I should have received a check on the 24th, and I still have not received a check. I was looking here and it seems like most people recieved their check on the 24th.. Yet, i cant call the irs or anything to see what happened.. Very frustrating and I wish they would have just direct deposited it like I wanted in the first place.

v
Privacy Settings