turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

29th just showed up for me. SSDI, Va comp, filled out form for dependent on the portal weeks ago (4/11).

Not sure if for the people who say received a deposit date but ended up getting a mailed check instead was using turbo card ach info and that is why deposit rejected and a check mailed or if the irs is having more glitches then we thought but the account I used was a PNC checking account so will post back here to let y’all no what happens. 

Z-Ro
Level 1

At least have the balls to spell it correctly and without the spaces 

@bpeck1 

There's nothing wrong with Turbo card account/routing numbers; I use a Turbo card to receive my paycheck every 2 weeks (not to mention a ton of people who didn't have an RAL/fees deducted received the Stimulus payment on their Turbo card just fine). It's just a Green Dot card like any other, with the "Turbo" name branded as part of a licensing deal with Intuit. Whatever the issue was - and we may never really know the truth - it wasn't that. 

So I did my stimulus thing on here on the 7th and they excepted it the 7th so I should be gsting it anything then??? Bc my payment status still says error message 

Try going on there and doing like the one lady did up some threads back she was abbreviating Street Drive Avenue stuff like that make sure you put your address exactly how it looks on your taxes and whatever else information try doing that

I finally got my date of 4/29/2020. I filled out the turbo tax non filers form on 4/9/2020. I can't wait to finally see the money in my account. All I can say is if you haven't got a date yet you just got to be patient! Hope you all get yours soon too!!

Same here my friend. I entered my updated info same day you did and I've been getting the same message as well. I'm confused what the hold up is if I'm eligible. So frustrating. 

Me n my Fiance' just finally got our in the mail! I will never buy your use TT or their affiliates again. For all these problems F**K YOU TURBO TAX!!!! YOUR COMPANY AND AFFILIATES ARE CON-ARTIST WHO HELP THOSE WHO DONT PAY FOR YOUR PRODUCTS, BEFORE THE ONES THAT DO! GO GET MORE KICKBACKS FROM THE IRS. THIS IS WHY YOUR BEING SUED!!!!

I have used turbo tax for past 3 yrs. and paid there fees and received my stimulus dd on 4/15. My fiance has used for the past 2 years, but this year he didnt pay any fees and he still hasnt received his stimulus.  It says he qualifys and as soon as they have a payment date they will update the page.  It almost sounds like the people that pay them to do it got the dd's on time and the people that dont pay have to wait. I dont think we will be using turbo tax next year. 

No if you had turbo tax take the fees out of his return it will take forever because it's done through santa Barbara tax prep service and they refused to update people's Turbo Card account numbers which is why I waited so long for a Gosh **bleep** Check

Hi.  I'm 53, but used to LITERALLY babysit for Joe Biden's kids at one time.  Grew up in 40 Acres and he was cool, a member of St. Ann's parish at one time.  AND pretty sure going to be our,next president.

I can't enter my info either, and IIm getting ready to throw a fit.  So, on God's ass, I swear, I'm calling in a favor.  I will give Carney the biggest headache he ever had, if someone doesn't help us.

Make noise, this is not OK.  Why would I deposit my money ANYWHERE but my home after all this.  A DELAWARE SENATOR IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT.  IF HE WANTS THAT...HE BETTER HELP US.  

Go f urself.  WHY THE HELL WOULD PEOPLE SAY THIS IS HAPPENING IF IT ISN'T...AND I AM NOT FORREST GUMP.  YOU SOUND LIKE A WALKING TALKING INTUIT EMPLOYEE OR SHARE HOLDER...P.L.E.A.S.E

I can't express, how excited I am to call...WBOC...because I just filed my taxes with a company that let's **bleep** be said like...hello.  PRESS GONNA LOVE THIS.

Girly20
Returning Member

Ask ya Mammy **bleep**

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies