turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jaysway54

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Unfortunately same here...did Non-Filers the day it was available two weeks ago. All was accepted yet no payment. IRS lied to everyone...said use the tools to get paid faster than checks. Funny part is...intuit made the portal and they along with the IRS are reading these and all tweets. Yet since sure them and their families are paid they are ignoring the facts that their portal never worked and the IRS is hiding it. Or they have that much in-consideration and are ignoring the tens of thousands that have asked the same thing about the Non-Filers and Get My Payment portals that they are refusing to pay. IRS also sends out multiples tweets a day all day saying they are paying Americans daily at record pace...yet they only paid twice and thats it. Its all lies...Intuit got paid to make a simple portal and now wiping their hands clean when Answers need to be Answered. Another word for it...Losers...all Losers

That's not true you will still get a stimulus check as long as you did 2018 or 2019 but one has to be fully processed 

Yes you will recieve a stimulas check. You may want to check on the get paid portal on its website to see if you can still put ur direct deposit info in

I went to the get my payment site last sunday and changed my DD information and it said that I qualified and it would be deposited into the account I entered but hasn't put a date in there yet so I'm not sure if and when I will get it 

Leon2121

I went on the irs non filers app, entered all of my boyfriend info, including all his banking direct deposit info, and the irs keeps rejecting it, because nm its telling me to enter a tax personal identification pin number, but he doesn't have one, so how does he get a pin number, or what do I do, to submit this info, so his info is excepted. Please help me.

Mine says the same thing and I still haven't received mine I'm hoping soon

Wow they really dragging their feet in your case. Tax topic 152 is nothing really that's what they place o. Every tax return until they can get them processed. However the problem with DD. Is there was a gliche in The system so they wasnt able to do DD on certain cards. 

Leon2121

Your a real piece of **bleep**!!!!

If he has ever had his identity stolen then they issue a pin u also make one when u file every year with some online filing systems

I like everyone else have yet to receive payment, yes its been frustrating, my entire family members, 3 adult children exwife nephew nieces, received their direct deposit a week ago except myself and a brother in law, both of us receiving the same messages you guys received....answer! No matter what your situation maybe, you filed didn't file, info accepted, IRS has your info already, turns out that, The IRS data system did not exist prior to C19, now president approves care act bill, Now IRS instantly  is running around under staff, employees are home, a system develop with no strategic plan in how to distribute, who will be first, alpa num, social, people who filed, non filers..bottom line, the IRS processed stimulus with no systemic process or procedure.  IRS is doing this randomly from a pile of names by state...unfortuntely, your name, my name, a million other names have not come accross or in the hands of A IRS AGENT YET, imagine this, stact of file folders, and the agent picks 1 from the stact and done, next!, but all done in their data syetem of course, but yet in no systemic order...WE WAIT

I've been getting that for two are three wks now.

Chrissy07

How did you update your dd after it gave you a date the check would be mailed?

Most of the people that are finally getting him in the mail sooner than expected are the ones that were rejected by the Banks direct deposit like Turbo Tax Visa cards were that's why we're getting him in the mail already mine's was for the 24th I got mines on the 24th a lot of people that I've spoken to had the 24th and got them even up to two days earlier it's a process unfortunately and it's a lot of people but you will get it stay positive I know it's hard cuz we're all struggling with this whole shutdown blessing to everyone there's a lot of people that would trade there grave any day over a check at least we were blessed enough to see tomorrow and today with how many people were victims to this virus

When I originally updated my direct deposit information I wanted to play it safe and not delay anything So I not delay anyting so I used the same information from my tax return same direct deposit information that was on my Turbo Tax card well that was a mistake because since I had this be taken out of my tax return it got sent to that first bank they send it to to collect their fee or advance fee so then send it to the card so when they sent out the stimulus check it was sent to that same First Bank who then rejected my check sent back to the IRS and then it was mailed to me that's what's happening with these direct deposit the banks are rejecting them they're getting sent back and then mailed out to us I was told it was going to be deposited on my direct deposit information for like a week next thing I know I see that it's being mailed out

Why do such scared little weird Punk hide behind the computer have such little bleep I know you're mad it's okay it'll get better for you one day I meant unfortunately you can't change that you have a little peepee

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies