Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I filed my taxes early jan and still nothing and no stimulus just the generic messade 

Filed taxes for 2019 on TT on 3/30 it says my refund is pending. So when I try to go on to the IRS website and get my payment it says they have not determined my eligibility. I did not do taxes for 2018 so it is my understanding since I am not getting a return for sure cuz it is pending TurboTax does not give the IRS your banking information unless you're for sure getting a refund, so it appears that I am stuck in limbo.so one on the IRS website and gave them my non-filers information just to get my direct deposit information and when I go on get my payment it says my eligibility is unknown I made $11,000 last year can anyone help me thank you

Ichecked it in the US Treasury check verification website

It came up something like the check has been reclaimed by the US Treasury.

did you enter your direct deposit information into the get my payments portal when it launched and it still said you were getting a check

I havent recieved mines from. Turbo tax and been doing my tax with them the past 4 years but nomore

CharDavy

I had received a message for last week on the 15th that they sent my stimulus direct deposit to an account that was closed, then it stated it had been to sent to the same account on the 24th, so I called the H&R Block emerald card line and it stated on there that whatever they sent it went back to the IRS and that I would get a paper check at the address on file but it never stated when it would arrive

Quetta89

I did mine yesterday and it went throw. They ask for my bank info

[phone number removed]66047

@Brandy 1989 I'm in the same boat, and unless Informed Delivery is inaccurate (I've seen it happen but rarely) my check is not in today's mail either. Between the IRS and the USPS I'm being handed  two doses of disappointment on a daily basis.

Did you get a refund? And did you.get it DD? Or did you have your fee from TurboTax taken out of your refund? Because if you didn't pay for Turbo Tax and just had their fee come out of your refund then you are going to have to wait because Turbo Tax wouldve gotten paid first so it would've been their DD information in the IRS system. Just have to be patient or contact TT

I updated my DD information on the 16th, so days when by locked out the system, Saturday came & said I'm schedule to receive a check mailed on the 24th & yes the wait is over just got my email today from USPS & my check will be in my mail box today, yes thank you Lord the wait is over.

it's going to take longer than 10 days its going to take about 3 weeks they are way behind and have a lot of work. You will get it be patiwnt

Mine said it would be dd also then like a week later said they would mail me a check on the 24 still waiting 

I went on the Get My Payment it said my payment status is not available because they have not determined my eligibility. I filed my taxes on March 30th it was accepted by the IRS. My tax return is still being processed it says and I guess TurboTax does not give the IRS your banking information unless you are definitely getting a return. So it seems to me once taxes are completed by the IRS they will either have my banking information if I am getting a return or it will be mailed to me this is just what I think anyone else have an opinion. I must say I did not do 2018 taxes

I filed thru.the stimulas restristy on the 8th of a april and the irs acepted it the same day still nothing I have five kids on disability  this money could have helped for a couple months or more but nothing 

I did do this I did it on here on april 6th thru there stimulus registration site they told us to go to before the other other onecwas up 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies