turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I uploaded DD info on the 8 th non filler,today the 24th I get approved for payment,I don't know when,however.

16 days ...

You don't understand that some people cannot even get to the page your talking about. The very first page where it asks your name then date of birth and your address. After inputting that we then get the message everyone keeps getting. So I am pretty sure my name and date of birth hasn't changed and I have lived at the same address for 10 years. 

Me either!

Did you receive a paper in the mail stating they were gonna review it up to 60 days? 

My brother has had his taxes put on the same turbotax prepaid card for the past 2 years and his stimulus check was in that account on April 15th

Right. It's not working for people who took out advances or who took their fees out of their federal refund. If he didn't do either of these things, he is in the lucky group that got their stimulus quickly.

Payment Status

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ****

This is the same message for over a week on irs website.

I paid 4 the big money pack too.and I can't get anyone to talk to or anything..this is B.S.  Turbo Tax... Great work I no never again!!!!

Antjr2019

I updated mine and it instantly told me that a check will be mailed on the 24th

The crazy thing is this they had no problems putting your tax money on the cards but this money lost..

I am in the exact same situation as you

Screenshot_20200424-115217.png

I am a non filer who filled out that form on the night of April 14th. I did not need to file taxes in 18 or 19 because I had almost no income. Received SNAP during those years. When I filled out the non filers enter info it said it would give me a confirmation email asap saying they got my submission and another one within 24 hours saying if my return was accepted or rejected. I got one about 6 hours later saying I was approved. I put in my DD info when I first filled out the form. It's technically been 10 days since I got the email saying my return was accepted. That they'll process my info to determine eligibility for the EIP. That was the last update I've gotten. According to the payment schedule,  non filers who made less than 10,000 will have their paper checks mailed out today. That should be me, however they have had my DD info on file since April 14, the day I submitted the form....so I ask you all...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! ITS SO FRUSTRATING!

Was you saying me either to my post that said I can't get past the page that asks for your name, date of birth, and address(have lived at same place for 10 years.)..after putting this info in it then says payment status not available. We are unable to determine your eligibility for payment right now...is there anyone that got this message after the name and DOB and address page and if so have you gotten past it yet??

Oh okay. He done the free version so I guess that's why he was able to get his on the prepaid card.

I have not gotten any thing I can't talk to anyone. I can't get on get on my payment with IRS..I paid turbo tax ..I no now I should not.. than got there money we're my????

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies