Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Your thinking to hard. It said I was getting my check the 24th on the get my payment tool. I ended up getting it today and already cashed it.

Get informed delivery from USPS you'll Know when your getting your check ahead of time.

@Acornelius789 I don't know where you got your information but that's a lie stop saying that, if those checks are mailed out on the 24th it only takes 1 to 2 mailed days, okay never a week or more then 3 mailing days, so if mailed out it should be to your address Saturday or Monday, Tuesday the latest.

I'm not lying I don't have to prove anything to you. I'm trying to help people out by telling my situation. I already got my paper check that was postdated the 24th and cashed it. They started sending paper checks out the 18th.

@meemeegreed  I not talking about you I @ the person I was talking about, if you are about to read or see okay.

Same here, I did exactly what u did, and they told me my check will be mailed on the 24th

I was never able to input my right DD info when the portal opened it said my DD was scheduled for that day then when i checked back a couple days later they gave me a date for the 24th

@ceiram2316  Did you get a DD date For the 24th or are they mailing the check?

So how about me who filed on the 4th 😩😩 feeling forgotten 

70C21C64-EDA1-4F06-B198-9AEFCA2746B0.png

I recieved my dd from turbotax. I never had a advance on my refund.

Lg9369
Returning Member

I did the same thing and also having this problem. However I spoke with a IRS agent yesterday after being on hold fo a hour to find out they haven't gotten to my information yet to update it. She said try on Monday. Smh

Sb24
Level 1

Any update? My status says the same thing still. Eligible for payment and will be updated when a date is available and will be direct deposited. I also updated my info last Wednesday.

I definitely agree this situation should have definitely been been handled differently by Turbotax and the IRS,they had over a month to figure out that alot of turbotax customers, that used places or the middle man santa Barbra, that this should have been handled differently,it's just not something that turbotax nor the IRS didn't know,and even now most of us not only aren't and haven't been able to change our direct deposit,in this joke, get my payment tool, it simply has not and will not give me an option to do so. So not only have I been laid off a month and a half almost, I have yet to receive unemployment, my taxes have been mailed into the city Irs be over Five weeks now have yet to be scanned in, and now I have to wait for a paper check for this stimulus payment only for it to go to my old address miles away, because I can't change my address nor dd on get my payment and of course the IRS is not answering phone. But I'm almost positive that turbotax and the IRS employees,have no worries about money nor food. So I pulled up and printed off My 2019 tax return and my 1040 definitely has all my information correctly for my direct deposit, so someone is lying, and it's been a very sad situation that the people that act as if they have our back the IRS and Turbotax could obviously care less, I'm disgusted!!!

Same here, come to find out, if you filed in 2019 and received a paper check, you'll receive one again, we should get our checks on may 1st

Try this Hope it helps yall

Stay Well and GODSPSEED to us All

[phone number removed]

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies